Your Funny Honey...

a tiny bit off topic.... not so much funny but...EMBRASSING!!!!!
one of my puppies decided to go poo-ey right outside of the main H entrance...
then we were inside and the other puppy pooped right under the table in front of all the Kelly, Plume, Bolide drawer ><

ek... soooooo bad of them... but I got a perfume just so we don't walk out empty handed and leave the doggie boo boo inside...lol

Yes, luxury prices are astronomical. All those Benzes you see driving around in Bangkok, their luxury tax is almost 100% of the purchase price well according to a very good source. The H boutique will not be cheaper than the US prices according to my trip last trip to BKK 10/05.

Talking about my dh, the phone rang today and dh answered it. He said your usps is here... I was surprised he bought a H goodie on my ebay account~!

These are fun to read. Bergdorfblonde, your poor DH :lol:

When I showed DH my JPG Birkin, he said "You got the shorter one? You like this style?" To which I answered "Yes, because I can put it over my shoulder. Do you like the color?" Nodding he replied, "Good color" and then turning to my sister, says "This is the result of her spending all that time on the 'Shallow Obsessed' forum" :roflmfao:

Very funny!!!

DH and I are off to Bangkok tonight...will take some pics at H if possible...I am quite shy about doing so in public...will see if DH will do it!

Thank you!!!!!!!! I am signing off...car should be here momentarily...will be in Bangkok in 24 hours...reports to follow if I locate a good internet connection...

A few months ago I was going to a weekend teaching given by the Dalai Lama - the security was very tight -- I was reading the rules outloud to my family and it said "No Handbags of any kind" my DD looked up and said "too bad, now you can't impress him with your birkin"