Your Ferragamo in Action!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Not leather goods though. Wearing my Ferragamo skirt at a wedding. IMG_7957.JPG

2. Gancini Top Handle B01F8185-4A33-4C27-B734-5B718BD18043.jpeg

3. Ramai likes this.
  4. I’ve seen it in black, red, brownish-burgundy, tan and cream. Maybe navy will be next. I agree -it would look gorgeous in navy.

5. My Ferragamo bow bracelet after a while (paired with Twin-set flower skirt) :smile: Waiting for food at a restaurant :biggrin:
    IMG_0961a.jpg

myluvofbags likes this.
  6. Last week. IMG_5470.jpg

myluvofbags, scrpo83 and dotty8 like this.
  7. Hey guys!
    In other forums I've been looking for threads like this one, I hope you don't mind if I share some shots of my Ferragamo goodies with you, I think so far this is a girls only club, I'd like to be a part of it as well, here are some shots of an outfit with my beloved briefcase.

8. Welcome! Who says it's for girls only?!

9. I have gotten more compliments on this bag than any other. The quality is superb. It’s pebbled leather which I love for its durability and it’s lined in a smoother leather as well. The clasp is a little hard to open but I usually just hook it without closing the lock. The red is a true red (although it looks slightly pink in the picture). I absolutely love this bag.

10. Thanks so much for the reply.