Your Ferragamo in Action!

mvvreshet

Hey guys!
In other forums I've been looking for threads like this one, I hope you don't mind if I share some shots of my Ferragamo goodies with you, I think so far this is a girls only club, I'd like to be a part of it as well, here are some shots of an outfit with my beloved briefcase.

Reactions: klynneann

Monique1004

Jul 11, 2015
Hey guys!
In other forums I've been looking for threads like this one, I hope you don't mind if I share some shots of my Ferragamo goodies with you, I think so far this is a girls only club, I'd like to be a part of it as well, here are some shots of an outfit with my beloved briefcase.
Welcome! Who says it's for girls only?!

ILP

Jan 6, 2019
What's the bag like? How's the quality?
I have gotten more compliments on this bag than any other. The quality is superb. It’s pebbled leather which I love for its durability and it’s lined in a smoother leather as well. The clasp is a little hard to open but I usually just hook it without closing the lock. The red is a true red (although it looks slightly pink in the picture). I absolutely love this bag.

Ramai

Feb 5, 2016
I have gotten more compliments on this bag than any other. The quality is superb. It’s pebbled leather which I love for its durability and it’s lined in a smoother leather as well. The clasp is a little hard to open but I usually just hook it without closing the lock. The red is a true red (although it looks slightly pink in the picture). I absolutely love this bag.
Thanks so much for the reply.

dotty8

Feb 9, 2011
View attachment 4487605 I couldn't resist this bracelet especially since it was on sale. Now I want more lol.
Wow, this one is really special and gorgeous, I’ve never seen this style with studs before :love: Was it a limited edition? I have a similar one, but it’s classic black with gold hardware (see above) :biggrin:

Last edited:

pixiejenna

O.G.
Apr 5, 2009
Wow, this one is really special and gorgeous, I’ve never seen this style with studs before :love: Was it a limited edition? I have a similar one, but it’s classic black with gold hardware (see above) :biggrin:
It’s o sale right now they also had a studded shoes as well. I think that it’s from 2018 f/w collection. They have a red bracelet too but the studs are red too I like the contrast of the different color studs.

https://www.ferragamo.com/shop/us/e...616743418--1/jewelry-sale/br-1vara-pat-708353

Shoes https://www.ferragamo.com/shop/us/e...5616743410--1/varinach-705178?fromFilter=true

Reactions: dotty8