Your Ferragamo in Action!

Hey guys!
In other forums I've been looking for threads like this one, I hope you don't mind if I share some shots of my Ferragamo goodies with you, I think so far this is a girls only club, I'd like to be a part of it as well, here are some shots of an outfit with my beloved briefcase.

Reactions: klynneann
Hey guys!
In other forums I've been looking for threads like this one, I hope you don't mind if I share some shots of my Ferragamo goodies with you, I think so far this is a girls only club, I'd like to be a part of it as well, here are some shots of an outfit with my beloved briefcase.

Welcome! Who says it's for girls only?!

What's the bag like? How's the quality?
I have gotten more compliments on this bag than any other. The quality is superb. It’s pebbled leather which I love for its durability and it’s lined in a smoother leather as well. The clasp is a little hard to open but I usually just hook it without closing the lock. The red is a true red (although it looks slightly pink in the picture). I absolutely love this bag.

I have gotten more compliments on this bag than any other. The quality is superb. It’s pebbled leather which I love for its durability and it’s lined in a smoother leather as well. The clasp is a little hard to open but I usually just hook it without closing the lock. The red is a true red (although it looks slightly pink in the picture). I absolutely love this bag.
Thanks so much for the reply.

Wow, this one is really special and gorgeous, I’ve never seen this style with studs before :love: Was it a limited edition? I have a similar one, but it’s classic black with gold hardware (see above) :biggrin:

It’s o sale right now they also had a studded shoes as well. I think that it’s from 2018 f/w collection. They have a red bracelet too but the studs are red too I like the contrast of the different color studs.

https://www.ferragamo.com/shop/us/e...616743418--1/jewelry-sale/br-1vara-pat-708353

Shoes https://www.ferragamo.com/shop/us/e...5616743410--1/varinach-705178?fromFilter=true

Reactions: dotty8