Your Fendi Collection

attachment.php

OMG!!!!! :wtf: Shoot me now!!! Please, please, put out of my misery!!! :shocked:

Those are so HOT. :love: You got a fabulous collection. You should keep the red moncler over the black (if you don't want to keep both). I always thought the red was hotter.

Litigatrix, I LOVE IT ALL -- the bags, the shoes, and that stunning Nanette Lepore skirt you have on!! :love:

I must admit, I had never paid much attention to the Bbag, but I absolutely love how they look on you! I think I'll be adding one to my summer wishlist.

If you don't mind my asking, where did you get that great dress you have on in some of the first pictures?

Litigatrix, I LOVE IT ALL -- the bags, the shoes, and that stunning Nanette Lepore skirt you have on!! :love:

I must admit, I had never paid much attention to the Bbag, but I absolutely love how they look on you! I think I'll be adding one to my summer wishlist.

If you don't mind my asking, where did you get that great dress you have on in some of the first pictures?

It's a Diane von Furstenberg I got at Nordstrom a while ago. They don't have it anymore, but there were some lurking around on eBay last I checked (months ago). Thanks for your compliments!

OK, small update. I got my black leather spy! It is lovely and I am confident is authentic (it was pre-loved). Here is a pic (more to come later ... I just finished taking an 8-hour take-home exam, and so I'm not dressed for modeling pics!).

I did end up selling the Moncler Spy bags. I really liked both the black and the red, but I think the leather fits better with my personal style. Yay! And just in time for Paris (leaving Thursday!)!

The bag is gorgeous Lit :nuts: ! Congrats :yahoo: :yahoo:

And you are going to Paris as well, I am soooo jealous double time...is this a vacation? maybe take some Roaming Spy pics, you know black spy & Eiffel Tower, Black spy & the Louve (I can't spell it sorry)....it would be so cool :nuts:

The bag is gorgeous Lit :nuts: ! Congrats :yahoo: :yahoo:

And you are going to Paris as well, I am soooo jealous double time...is this a vacation? maybe take some Roaming Spy pics, you know black spy & Eiffel Tower, Black spy & the Louve (I can't spell it sorry)....it would be so cool :nuts:

Yes! Going to Paris for a week! Apparently there is a 6000 square foot Fendi store, so you know I will be there. I will post some Spy bag in Paris pics... I think I will be carrying it a good bit, since it is bigger than my other bags, so it will give me a way to cart around my map, etc, while looking not completely like a tourist. Yay!

Your collection is great! I personally don't like the moncler spy, I think it looks like a North Face jacket (my personal opinion). I would return both and get a spy from the new 07 collection or something. Especially since you have the black leather spy...nothing compares to the leather spys unless it is a beaded or embroidered spy. Again, just my opinion...I don't want to offend anyone by saying that it is not my fav spy. But if you like the moncler I would keep the red. It is much more attractive than the black.

I actually have a snow globe with the red moncler spy bag in the snowglobe with little FF's and stuff that float around inside. It was one of our Christmas presents to the staff.