Your favourite Alexa and why? Homage to Lexy before she goes.

I agree

I have an Alexa with suede lining and the tree logo fabric, and I think it's lovely.

But I don't feel like microfibre and plain cotton lining is a deal-breaker - my assumption is that the leather is the same quality (I have black/nickel in polished buffalo and the oak Alexa they're selling in the presale coming).

I do however think I'm done with Mulberry after this one - I have enough Bayswaters and I don't use Lily-sized bags much. And none of the new models appeal to me at all - I'd rather go to the outlet than the "normal" Mulberry stores.

I know what your saying but for me the suade flap and mulberry tree lining just adds to the specialness, if I'm paying this kind of money I want something perfect and gorgeous and luxurious. Hmmm I haven't had a despatch email yet so I doubt I'll be receiving anything tomorrow, finger crossed when ever it turns up its worth it!

I agree

I have an Alexa with suede lining and the tree logo fabric, and I think it's lovely.

But I don't feel like microfibre and plain cotton lining is a deal-breaker - my assumption is that the leather is the same quality (I have black/nickel in polished buffalo and the oak Alexa they're selling in the presale coming).

I do however think I'm done with Mulberry after this one - I have enough Bayswaters and I don't use Lily-sized bags much. And none of the new models appeal to me at all - I'd rather go to the outlet than the "normal" Mulberry stores.

Prepare to be disappointed there too hun i was at York at the weekend so many plastic looking specials amd poor quality bags im OUT

I do know what you mean about the Outlets Elvis. When I first liked Mulberry, the stock was very limited. Hardly any core colours just the seasonal ones. Now they are rammed with outlet specials. Often not in a good state. Think they have cheapened the brand.

I do know what you mean about the Outlets Elvis. When I first liked Mulberry, the stock was very limited. Hardly any core colours just the seasonal ones. Now they are rammed with outlet specials. Often not in a good state. Think they have cheapened the brand.

I used to base a trip to York round a visit to Mulberry ..could spend all day and struggle to decide which to buy ..often bought several at a time...and still regretted leaving others lol -last few visits have been so awful i stopped going to the store .. Was at little Betty's for lunch at the weekend so popped in and it was so bad both OH and i vowed never to return at least at Bicester and CO there are other outlet stores to shop in when Mulberry disappoints!!!!!

I haven't bought Mulberry in a while. Thought I'd treat myself to the oak Alexa. So disappointed with it. It's definitely going back. I will wait for NPN bags to sell the old style. Not in any hurry.

Ooops i just bought the oak on sale. Never seen it IRL. How could they put a microfiber lining under a flap?is it stitched in? Could it be that if it wears off it could easily be then replaced?

Prepare to be disappointed there too hun i was at York at the weekend so many plastic looking specials amd poor quality bags im OUT

I actually have found the outlets better than the normal stores recently. But you're right, there are a lot of no great looking bags in the outlets.
From far away, they don't look too bad - whereas I just don't like any of the new bags, even from a distance.

It's really sad. I'm hoping the oak Alexa will not disappoint me - but even looking at the pictures on the website and comparing to Yorkshiregal's photo on the previous page makes me annoyed because I feel like Mulberry are misrepresenting the product.

But I'm a negative Nancy and everything annoys me today.

I'm a noob but I have an O/S Alexa in Soft Buffalo black leather with suede lined flap and mulberry tree fabric lined interior.

Came very close to selling her but after using her on Friday, I came to my senses!!