Your Favorite Superbowl Halftime Show

iluvmybags

& My Motos & Shoes!
O.G.
Sep 13, 2006
As the second half of this years Superbowl begins (what a game!) and Beyonce has left the stage (:tdown:), I got to thinking about previous halftime shows. I dunno about anyone else, but I think the halftime shows over the last few years have been pretty lame and boring (Madonna was awful last year). I know what my favorite was (see below). But how 'but everyone else? Who was your favorite halftime performer? When did your favorite halftime show take place?

My favorite - 2001

Sorry Beyonce was awful tonight. I only remember Black Eye Peas from a couple of years back. They weren't as bad

I didn't care for Beyonce either. I didn't think it was all that great & thought the "reunion" of Destiny's Child was just a gimmick to pull in viewers (even though they denied it was happening).

Tom Petty and Prince. I thought Beyonce brought it, I enjoyed it. I enjoy her music but her performance usually makes me cringe because she does all of that hair twirlin' seizure shtuff that makes me cringe (maybe that's where Kyle from RHOBH got that from!). It wasn't bad, but it sucked the energy out of the city!