Your Favorite Movie Quotes!

Glengarry Glen Ross~ "Coffee is for closers!"

The Breakfast Club (my favorite move of all time)~ "He's a neomaxizoomdweebie" & "Does Barry Manilow know that you raid his wardrobe?"

"INCONCIEVABLE!!!"

"Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father prepare to die. "

"Get back, witch."
" I'm not a witch, I'm your wife. But after what you just said, I'm not even sure I want to be that any more."

and many more from Princess Bride.

Here are some of my favorites one of my favorite movies, The Shawshank Redemption

Red: [narrating] We sat and drank with the sun on our shoulders and felt like free men. Hell, we could have been tarring the roof of one of our own houses. We were the lords of all creation. As for Andy - he spent that break hunkered in the shade, a strange little smile on his face, watching us drink his beer.

Red: I'd like to think that the last thing that went through his head, other than that bullet, was how the hell Andy Dufresne ever got the best of him.

Red: [narrating] In 1966, Andy Dufresne escaped from Shawshank prison. All they found of him was a muddy set of prison clothes, a bar of soap, and an old rock hammer, damn near worn down to the nub. I used to think it would take six-hundred years to tunnel under the wall with it. Old Andy did it in less than twenty. Oh, Andy loved Geology, I guess it appealed to his meticulous nature. An ice age here, million years of mountain building there. Geology is the study of pressure and time. That's all it takes really, pressure, and time. That, and a big god-damned poster. Like I said, in prison a man will do anything to keep his mind occupied. It turns out Andy's favourite hobby was totin' his wall through the exercise yard, a handful at a time. I guess after Tommy was killed, he decided he had been here just about long enough. Andy did like he was told, buffed those shoes to a high mirror shine. The guard simply didn't notice, neither did I... I mean, seriously, how often do you really look at a mans shoes?

Red: I find I'm so excited I can barely sit still, or hold a thought in my head. I think it's the excitement only a free man can feel. A free man at the start of a long journey who's conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend, and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope.

we quote my cousin vinnie and airplane a lot in my family:

mona lisa vito: 'what a f--kin' nightmare!' (you need a brooklyn accent to work this one)

guy in control tower: 'looks like i picked the wrong day to quit _________'

Oh man, great thread!! I could go on and on quoting the funniest movie ever, The Birdcage (the Robin Williams version) but I'll try hard and post the dialogues that crack me up the most:

Albert: Don't give me that tone!
Armand: What tone?
Albert: That sarcastic contemptuous tone that means you know everything because you're a man, and I know nothing because I'm a woman.
Armand: You're not a woman.
Albert: Oh, you bastard!

Armand: Don't worry about that. I'm very maternal. And Albert's practically a breast.

And my favouritest ever!! As you can see below my avatar hehe.

Armand: All right, I'll bite, where are you going?
Albert: To Los Copa.
Armand: Los Copa? There's nothing in Los Copa but a cemetery.
Albert: I know, that's why I'm packing light.
Armand: Oh I see, so you're going to a cemetery with your toothbrush. How Egyptian.

Breakfast At Tiffany's
Holly Golightly: You know those days when you get the mean reds?
Paul Varjak: The mean reds, you mean like the blues?
Holly Golightly: No. The blues are because you're getting fat and maybe it's been raining too long, you're just sad that's all. The mean reds are horrible. Suddenly you're afraid and you don't know what you're afraid of. Do you ever get that feeling?
Paul Varjak: Sure.
Holly Golightly: Well, when I get it the only thing that does any good is to jump in a cab and go to Tiffany's. Calms me down right away. The quietness and the proud look of it; nothing very bad could happen to you there. If I could find a real-life place that'd make me feel like Tiffany's, then - then I'd buy some furniture and give the cat a name!

Heathers:
Veronica Sawyer: Dear Diary: Heather told me she teaches people "real life." She said, real life sucks losers dry. You want to **** with the eagles, you have to learn to fly. I said, so, you teach people how to spread their wings and fly? She said, yes. I said, you're beautiful.