your favorite make up combo!

ashleyroe

back from a hiatus!
Aug 26, 2009
ever look in the mirror after doing your make up and say to yourself, "perfect!"

you hit the nail on the head with the best combination ever?

what is it? and why do you like it!?

two days i go i had this combo going on and i felt great all day:

nars nightstar on brow
burberry antique rose over lid
stila brow pencil
nars babydoll lip lacquer
nars oasis blush
aveeno tinted moisturizer
and
physicians formula bronzer

i loved it because it was light feeling and natural looking but i looked polished.

This is my Go-To when I have no idea what to do, but have to look polished:

NARS Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base
Makeup Forever HD #5 Blue & Dr. Brandt's Pores No More pore refiner
Bobbi Brown Skin foundation, Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage as needed, YSL Touche Eclat under the eyes.
MAC MSFN to set lightly, with a bit of MUFE HD Loose Powder in the T-Zone.
NARS Cosmic Girl eyeshadow (base), NARS AAE Duo, MAC Moleskin in the crease. MAC Blitz and Glitz Fluidline to line the upper lashes, Makeup Forever AquaEyes #23L in the lower waterline. Prestige My Biggest Lashes mascara in Very Black, with Laura Mercier Cakeliner in Black Ebony to tightline.
NARS Copacabana Multiple (nighttime event) or Becca SSP in Opal (daytime event). NARS Penny Lane or MUFE HD #6 in Quickie as a base if needed, with NARS Deep Throat layered over that. MAC Strada to lightly contour.
Nude liner - Annabelle Demure, Rimmel Exaggerate in Tiramisu, NYX Beige with NARS Cosmic Girl lip lacquer.

this is my go-to when i have no idea what to do, but have to look polished:

Nars smudgeproof eyeshadow base
makeup forever hd #5 blue & dr. Brandt's pores no more pore refiner
bobbi brown skin foundation, laura mercier secret camouflage as needed, ysl touche eclat under the eyes.
Mac msfn to set lightly, with a bit of mufe hd loose powder in the t-zone.
Nars cosmic girl eyeshadow (base), nars aae duo, mac moleskin in the crease. Mac blitz and glitz fluidline to line the upper lashes, makeup forever aquaeyes #23l in the lower waterline. Prestige my biggest lashes mascara in very black, with laura mercier cakeliner in black ebony to tightline.
Nars copacabana multiple (nighttime event) or becca ssp in opal (daytime event). Nars penny lane or mufe hd #6 in quickie as a base if needed, with nars deep throat layered over that. Mac strada to lightly contour.
Nude liner - annabelle demure, rimmel exaggerate in tiramisu, nyx beige with nars cosmic girl lip lacquer.

omg!

I'm not wearing makeup today so I'll try to post a pic if I wear this tomorrow:

-MUFE face and body foundation and mac msfn to set
-mac raizin blush on my cheeks
-UD toasted on my lid, hustle in the crease, and a peachy shimmer eyeshadow to highlight my brow bone OR Wet N Wild Vanity palette: the shimmery brown on my lid, the matte dark brown to blend out into my crease, and a peachy shimmer eyeshadow to highlight
-Line both my lid and waterline with black eyeliner
-Tons of mascara

That is my go to look for basically anything.. lazy day, date night, work, stuck in a rut, etc..