Your Favorite Handbag Designer & Why.......

My current favorite designer is Gryson.

The bags are wonderfuly crafted, with amazing quality and stunning design. Gryson pulls of both casual and professional style bags with such grace, I can't get over it! Plus, the bags are priced (and frequently on sale!) in a way that I can easily own a handful.

I also adore Balenciaga for their use of color, style and craftmanship.

Chanel is my fave. I like that they make very classic, timeless bags, some more trendy bags, some lady-like girly bags, and some more casual weekend type bags. They have it all!

Louis Vuitton- Stylish, classic, lightweight, rugged, transcends time

Chanel- Glamorous, chic, classic, iconic, elegant

Bottega Veneta- Artistic, understadeted, supernatural ability to draw you in with it's beautiful leather

my favorite by far is Chanel.

People have a misconception that their bags are all Flaps and for old Ladies. . . but it's VERY incorrect! LOL!

The reason I love them?
They have more designs by far than any other deisgner every season IMO.
Every season they make a new bag for everyone/anyone.
There's always the ultra-conservative options, some sexy choices, a trendy line or leather and always lots of different hardware.
Not to mention their jewelry and RTW is amazing.
There's truly something for everyone.

Balenciaga- best leather EVER, best colour pallette, and goes wonderfully with everything!

Yves Saint Laurent- Some of the best designs out there, fresh ideas, but still very wearable. Classic in the most unique way possible.

Marc Jacobs- Great sturdy bags, can withstand a lot but still has style. One of the few designers where the bags truly look great with sweatpants and flip flops ;)

Nancy Gonzalez- I don't own anything, but i can dream! IMO, the best for exotics.. mixes modern shapes and ideas with a classic bag.. great colours, never seen anything i DIDN'T like!

Lanvin- Again, don't own it but it's my answer to Chanel. Classic yet fun and young.. new ideas and shapes and great leather! Lots of great styles and the hardware i looovveee.

Hermes by far: the craftsmanship is outstanding. I love the fact that the bags really are handmade. The way Hermes does color is absolutely stuning and their skins are always superb. No other designer has an ostrich bag that feels as good to me as the Hermes ostrich.

Has to be Hermes and Bottega Veneta

both brands have bags that are entirely handmade. Never do they scream out their brands on their bags; yet, they are stylish and timeless. Their pieces are classy and the craftsmanship on these bags are beyond superb.

i heart them!

Well, of course I love FURLA...they are elegant, classic, beautifully made, rich leather, and here in the states, you don't see them around much, so you can always feel original and beautiful with them. Same goes for Celine...the Boogie bags are cute, but I'm hoping to one day add a Bittersweet or a vintage Verdine to my collection...elegant and gorgeous! Oh, I would also say that I do love the occassional Botkier, as well. My Twilight-blue metallic Holster is one of the most beautiful bags I own...great leathers and hardware and totally original designs from Botkier. Love! :heart: