Your Favorite BE accessory!

lovebags2

O.G.
Oct 12, 2007
Hi Ladies,

I just received my pewter AP and I"m absolutely THRILLED! The purple lining is TDF and matches my pewter wtm perfectly.

Dare I say this but I enjoy my BE accessories just as much if not "more" then my handbags. I truly believe that the KM, AP, PM and weekender set happens to be BE at it's absolute finest!

I use my AP, PM & pewter KM daily and would be SO lost without these adorable items. The pewter is just incredibly easy to find in my bag and it adds just the right touch of bling! I love having my fix of pewter everyday and what better way to get? It's actually GOOD for me since it keeps my day more organized and in the most chic way I know. Now, that's luxury!:smile:

Now you know my favorite BE's. I'd love to hear which accessory or weekender is yours.

An AP in my handbag is an essential in my book, and I like owning a few so I can rotate them depending on the colour of bag and my overall mood at the time:smile:. Still have a bit of a thing about my pewter AP, battered and all:love:...

Glad you like yours lovebags2!

An AP in my handbag is an essential in my book, and I like owning a few so I can rotate them depending on the colour of bag and my overall mood at the time:smile:. Still have a bit of a thing about my pewter AP, battered and all:love:...

Glad you like yours lovebags2!

Thanks CB!

You know I do enjoy my black glossy AP as well. I love how durable it is and I"m just hoping the pewter will followsuit. I"ll keep everyone posted and I"ll try to get pics here this week!

My Flirt With Me is my most useful BE of all. Even my long cheque book fits in it.

Jenova, thanks for reminding me. I'm ordering the minute they appear back on the website. I can't wait. I"m thrilled to hear it will fit my checkbook.

I really do enjoy my BE accessories the most from this entire line other then my wtm.:smile:

And I suppose that's a good thing!LOL

Last edited:
I love my Flirt With Me in Mottled Silver too but my mothers handbag need for it was greater than mine. She wanted something to put tablets, make-up, pen and all sorts of small personal items that she didn't want rolling around in her bag. She did have something that dealt with all that, but she wasn't particularly fond of it, so I offered her my Flirt With Me and it is just perfect for her and she is absolutely thrilled! I'm happy that she's happy and that it's being used and loved every day:yes::tender:.

^^How much can you fit in your KM Lovebags? I am contemplating one of those! In pewter of course!

Excellent! I couldn't be more delighted to hear that your considering pewter.

I can fit SO much in my KM. Lipsticks, compact, cell phone, PM you name it!

Tell me if you have specific items your thinking of and I'll try my best to answer if it will fit.

I'll try and post a pic of my pewter KM for you later tonight.:smile:

My favorite BE accessory is my mottled gold Angel Purse. I took it with me for the first time out to dinner with DH this past weekend. All I can say is "wow!" It holds my cell phone (didn't think it would), tissue, and lip gloss in the main compartment and my cash and credit card in the side pockets.

I generally carry a small handbag with me when going out, so it was liberating to carry only this wonderful little accessory in my hand with the wrist strap on while strolling with DH after dinner.

The Angel Purse is one of the best accessories to carry on date nights!

I tried to use my petrol pebbled as a purse but found it didnt work as well as i thought SO.....

I left a message for BE on thier pin board asking if they would be making purses/wallets?

Jackie has put a reply on there saying that she is in talks with a purse/wallet maker....they will be coming soon!

I would love a matching purse:biggrin:

My purple glossy KM is my regular makeup bag and it is the best makeup bag ever!! The little pockets inside are perfect for separating things and it makes it super easy to find stuff. Plus I travel a lot and in a pinch, I have the perfect little evening bag if the need arises;) I got one in the Purple Crash too so have a backup;) I also have a Ponyskin Flirt with Me that's very handy as well.