Food Your fave resturant is..?

Your fave resturant is..?

Fogo De Chao (brazilian steakhouse..also known for their other types of meats as well)

Its an awesome place...excellent food..a lil pricey but well worth it.
Here's their website...
http://www.fogodechao.com

Fogo de Chao is one of my faves too but Perry's Steakhouse in Dallas is the best! Amazing magnum salad, filet mignon, yukon potatoes and mac n cheese(TDF!)

San Francisco: for the high end, you can't go wrong with Aqua, Michael Mina and Fleur de Lys. Prepare to spend big bucks!

For the lower end, there's just about a restaurant on every corner and in between, so I couldn't possibly choose. The food is so darn good here ...

I'm not too picky when it comes to restaurants. I just love the Olive Garden and I love this one Japanese restaurant in Marietta, GA that has the BEST sushi ever. I can't remember what it was called! But I go there every time I see my friends in Marietta. YUM. Now I'm hungry!

P.F. Chang's - Chinese is my favorite so I loooove this place. I almost always get the shrimp fried rice or Crispy Honey Shrimp.

Cheesecake Factory - Buffalo Blasts or the Shrimp & Bacon Club....they have the BEST strawberry lemonade EVER!!!!!

Red Lobster - who doesn't love those garlic cheese biscuits...lol.

Wow, Natalee Thai is RIGHT by where I live! I drive by it every day and have never been there. Maybe I'll have to try it sometime! :P

in LA:

high end - nobu (looove miso black cod, rock shrimp tempura, new style sashimi, tuna tartar, can go on and on)

mid range - tokyo table (right across the street from nobu in BH) - seared albacore on crispy rice, seared garlic albacore, calamari salad, and many more

low end - natalee thai (thai bbq chicken, hi yo silver, pineapple fried rice w/ crabmeat)

wow this thread has gotten me HUNGRY!

Favorite high end is Per Se in NYC. I took the wife there for our anniversary two years ago I think we spent between the two of us over $700 (and all we had for alchol was a average bottle of wine and two glasses of champagne). Completely and 100% worth it, I think dinner took about 3 hours for the two of us.

Middle scale would be Ruth Chris's Steakhouse. They have some of the BEST steak I have ever had. Two people ~$150-180 with appetizer, vegetable, steak, and dessert.

Average meals would be California Pizza Kitchen or Chili's.

There was one place in Bonaire that we ate at frequently (while on vacation) called It Rains Fishes. OMG, it was awesome. They had some of the BEST desserts imaginable.

AROUND THE BAY

Marica Seafood---Great food that is affordable. Very nice atmosphere and I love the desserts too. I usually order 2-3 while I'm there. Get the Lemoon Parfait with fresh berries.

www.maricaseafood.com

Pinole Creek Cafe---Great pricing, amazing service and staff. You feel like family here and the food is amazing

www.pinolecreekcafe.com

Riva's Fish Wharf---Best Clam chowder!

Cote Sud---Very affordable French cuisine
www.cotesudsf.com

I'm not too picky when it comes to restaurants. I just love the Olive Garden and I love this one Japanese restaurant in Marietta, GA that has the BEST sushi ever. I can't remember what it was called! But I go there every time I see my friends in Marietta. YUM. Now I'm hungry!

ooo! please remember the sushi place in Marietta! i didn't start eating sushi until i moved to Athens, so i never know where to go for good sushi when i go back to visit my parents! I'm originally from Marietta.

so my faves are...

Athens:
Taco Stand! i loooove their grilled chicken quesadillas, plus their downtown location looks out over North Campus at UGA, which is absolutely gorgeous (it's like 200 years old, full of old oak and magnolia trees), particularly at sunset!
Utage! Their miso is soooo good, plus their teriyaki beef is amazing. (Their sushi is kind of hit-or-miss depending on the chef).

Atlanta:
Taqueria del Sol/Taqueria Sundown! They're owned by the same folks and now have the same menu - it's mexican fusion - they have barbeque soft tacos with cole slaw on top, spicy shrimp corn chowder (they featured the recipe in Gourmet), and amazing blue plate specials that change weekly. Plus, it's super cheap for great quality food - everyone usually gets out under $10.

Depends on what mood I'm in. At the moment, I'm drooling over the thought of Uni (the name of the sushi bar at Clio in Boston)...

I guess now that I am thinking of food, I'd also nominate some japanese restaurants:
Go (at St. Marks): Best smelling restaurant. Makes me so happy. Good food too.
Blue Fin (in Cambridge, MA): Best deal for sushi
Todai: Yummiest buffet
Okay I must have tried a gazillion sushi restaurants in nyc including nobu, sushi samba, mishima, azusa of japan, sumile sushi, sushi seki, wasabi lobby as well as those generic-on-every-block places...so you get an idea, and even more boston places. And okay I'm getting too hungry now and not answering the question...

and nominate some PIZZA places:
DiFara: Yummiest pizza ever, If only I lived down the street
Thirty third and third: 2nd best pizza!
Totonno's: Hit or miss, but generally good.

okay I guess the answer is I can't have a fave because I can't decide...

I'm not the "high end" resturant type persay...the foo foo stuff just isn't to my taste bud liking..

There was this steak house in the town I grew up in..called "Margies". I miss eating there. Your meal was a progression of events starting with a fresh relish tray, followed by tossed salad with all home made dressings, then the main course and ended with flavored coffee.