Your Dream Bag ~ What would you Love if only....

Stormy Heart

HellBent for Leather
O.G.
Apr 10, 2008
What would be the Perfect Bag for you, the one you just can't find ?
What would you change about your favorites, to suit you better ?
These are the ones in your heads, not on shelves.
Let your imagination go wild , we're talking Dreams !

I would love a bag which is big enough to carry my big wallet, my lunchbox, my book and my accessories. A bag that doesn't spoil easily, a bag that is unique. A bag with good quality materials so the colour doesn't run to ruin my stuff in the bag. A bag that I don't need to take special care, even if it is white in colour :yes: (I love white bags).. and of course, a bag that is gorgeous!

I can tell you that my dream bag wouldn't have a flap over the zipper opening. Too much trouble fumbling around to get into the bag.....as much as I like to fondle my bags. I've gotten rid of a couple of nice bags because of that feature that I totally forgot about.

My perfect bag would be a large oversized tote with soft,thick,smooshy leather that still somehow manages to hold it's shape and that stays light no matter how much stuff I put in her.Lastly,finding things inside must be a breeze!

Reactions: Stormy Heart
WOWEEE we have alot of designers in the house! You guys are great, I can picture all of these beauties! I'll get back when I have time later tonight.

GREAT POSTS LADIES !! thanks !