Your current foundations(s)?

for foundation i am picky i have tried many different high end foundations and find that it doesn't do what i like but right now i switch with clarins everlasting and bobbi brown oil free even finish foundation & both of them are the best i have ever tried i am half way through both of the foundations and me finishing 1/2 or all of a foundation never happened b4

That's exactly how I am w/NARS Sheer Matte. I'm 1/2 way thru my 2nd bottle.

I only have Make Up For Ever HD Foundation in 2 shades for winter and summer. I love love love this product. I use it everyday. Love how natural it makes my skin looks like when I'm wearing makeup.

Dior Nude - Love this, lasts along time, gel/mousse consistancy, not a matte finish but not dewy either kinda inbetween and looks natural.

Revlon Colorstay - Won't buy this again, hard to blend as it drys too fast, seems to sit on top of my skin and doesnt look natural, it also doesn't last that long on my skin and my skin is dry??

Revlon Photoready - HATE this, coverage is not great and it's shimmery in the light, makes my pores look HUGE, and doesn't last on my skin.

NARS Sheer Glow - Neither sheer nor glowy I feel cheated at the name, and i find it doesn't sink into my skin so it doesnt look natural. Not sure why people love this.

Korres Wildrose - I LOVE this but color match isn't good for me. I love the scent, medium coverage with a beautiful finish, makes my skin look awake and flawless.

Chanel Vitalumiere - I like this, quite sheer, very dewy finish perfect for dry/normal skin when you want a lighter coverage.

Chanel Prolumiere - My current favorite, medium to full coverage, love the dewy finish (but not as dewy as the Vita) this can look alittle cakey at times but I put it on with a sponge around my nose/mouth area to make it look natural. Different brushes also apply this in different ways. Sigma F82 applies it full covergae, MAC 187 applys it alittle lighter so it looks more natural. This also lasts the longest on my skin, and usually nothing lasts more than a few hours!

I have four:

Clinique Redness solutions make up in Calming Alabaster. I have redness around my nose and on my cheeks, so I figured I'd give this a try. It wasn't really much different from any other liquid foundation.

Make up for ever HD foundation in Ivory 115. I bought this with the Make up for ever HD mircoperfecting primer #1 green. This is actually pretty good at covering redness, especially with the primer.

Dior nude in light beige #020. I haven't used this one in a while. But I did like it a lot when I was using it. Feels very light on the skin.

And last but not least, my favorite so far, Dior Airflash spray foundation in # 200 Light beige.
I love love love this!:yahoo::heart: It gives great coverage, its very light and its so fast and easy to apply. I spray it on a kabuki brush, blend it in to my face and thats it. Takes me less then 2 minutes.

mac studio moisture tint in light - LOVE LOVE LOVE my HG "foundation" perfect coverage for my skin, perfect color and stays put all day without setting it with powder. I have ultra dry skin so I try to skip powder as much as possible, as EVERY powder dries my skin

mac full coverage foundation NC20 - not too yellow like macs liquid foundations. i apply it sheer (dabbing on a little bit with my fingers and than sheer it out with a damp sponge) or use it as heavy duty concealer for occasional spots or redness

chanel teint innocence fluid in 20 clair - only a little bit left, my go to foundation after they discontinued macs select tint and before i found the mac studio moisture tint

I use YSL Teint Radiance in Blond, and it is the best foundation I've come across. It is light, smooth and dewy--makes you look so young and fresh. It smells amazing too.

I've tried Nars Sheer Glow, but it was too thick for me and made me look dead without blush or bronzer.

Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation was okay. I really wanted to like it too, but it was very watery and left my skin feeling really oily after a few hours.

mac studio moisture tint in light - LOVE LOVE LOVE my HG "foundation" perfect coverage for my skin, perfect color and stays put all day without setting it with powder. I have ultra dry skin so I try to skip powder as much as possible, as EVERY powder dries my skin

mac full coverage foundation NC20 - not too yellow like macs liquid foundations. i apply it sheer (dabbing on a little bit with my fingers and than sheer it out with a damp sponge) or use it as heavy duty concealer for occasional spots or redness

chanel teint innocence fluid in 20 clair - only a little bit left, my go to foundation after they discontinued macs select tint and before i found the mac studio moisture tint

This was either my first or second foundation.. I forgot but I loved it! Too bad they DC'd this! :sad:

Chanel Vitalumiere - I like this, quite sheer, very dewy finish perfect for dry/normal skin when you want a lighter coverage.

Chanel Prolumiere - My current favorite, medium to full coverage, love the dewy finish (but not as dewy as the Vita) this can look alittle cakey at times but I put it on with a sponge around my nose/mouth area to make it look natural. Different brushes also apply this in different ways. Sigma F82 applies it full covergae, MAC 187 applys it alittle lighter so it looks more natural. This also lasts the longest on my skin, and usually nothing lasts more than a few hours!

I have such dry skin, here in CO.
I'm going to try these two.

Right now what's working for me:

Estee Lauder Double Wear: very long lasting, great coverage
Maybelline Fit Me pressed powder over the DW.

Some days I use the DW as concealer on places I need it with BE Matte and original combined on top.