Your Best Score! What bag, from where, regular price and your steal price.

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I've never been to a sample sale but have made some pretty good finds. Most of my bags were purchased on sale but I think my best score to date was my Currant HH Nico XX Hobo from the boutique for $137.50, reg price $550.

2. Hands down my best deal - Brand new, Michael Kors ID Chain Satchel - Original price $1200, purchase price $299 (from TJMaxx!)

Runner Up - Marc Jacobs Berry Stella, orig price $995, my purchase price $349 (from NM - a store return that the SA found on back!)

3. Every bag I get, I find at a great deal!

Best deal - Botkier Tall Bombay Hobo - $650 retail? $299 BIN on ebay

Kooba Carla in Brown - $750 - $219 at Off Fifth
    Kooba Sienna in Green - $695 - $195 at Off Fifth
    Isabella Fiore - $650 - $223 at Off Fifth
    Michael Kors - $398 - $123 at Off Fifth
    Hayden Harnett Olive Inka - $425 - $123 from HH labor day Sale

I think that's the bulk of them! Off Fifth has the best deals!!!

4. I am def all about great deals too!! 100% of my bags are not retail and most really great buys

Dior Petite gambler black leather with crystal dice retail $1270 or so -paid $400

Botkier Bianca(s) Price $600 bought each $300

Kooba Ink parker price $635-bought @ SS for $200
    kooba nicole price $595-bought @ ss for $150!!!!

Gustto Baca Retail $660-bought @ ss for $295
    gustto large setela price $645-bought @ ss for $199

BE and D crawford(deerskin large hobo) price $995-bought for $290 !!!! that rocked amazing bag!

whew!! :smile: those are the best ones i can think of but all the bags i have come close!

5. Hayden Harnett's Triple C Satchel in Currant and Lorca in Blush. I've been eyeing them and I'll just bought them from the recent sale. From the advice of some tpfers here, the triple C satchel is a good buy at $179++ plus those tassles are less than $6!! So I just grabbed the chance and do it! But will have to wait slighly longer for shipment due to overwhelming response for their sale.