Your Best Outlet Purchases

swan1

Dec 26, 2008
For those of you who have purchased from the outlets, please let us know about those stellar purchases. My best outlet snag was a Restyling D-bag (media) in black––yes, black at the outlet! There was a slight imperfection in the hardware, and that's probably the only reason the bag landed at an outlet. The price––w/fabulous holiday discount––was about $450.00. :yahoo: (And that was with the $30.00 shipping fee.) I was thrilled! Eager to hear about your great outlet buys!

I bought my one and only Tod's bag back in December at Cabazon outlets for $318 including tax. It was originally priced at $1500. I would have to put a picture. It's a dark brown chopper style messenger bag.

BTW, there's no need to include price here. This is solely at your discretions. If you'd prefer, please feel free to share details about your purchase without the price. We just enjoy knowing about a favorite purchase!

I picked up a Pashmy Restyled d bag at an awesome price at the Orlando outlet.
DH has small feet (size 9, he is 6'ft tall), he scored a pair of choclate leather drivers for $50!!!!! yrs ago (1991).

I purchased the Tod's Goa purple python messenger for $585 down from $3900. I saw the bag on a visit to Woodbury and it was 50% off of $1950. When I returned home, I called the store during the Labor Day sale (5 days later) and the bag was now 70% off of $1950. I'm really glad I waited.

I purchased the Tod's Goa purple python messenger for $585 down from $3900. I saw the bag on a visit to Woodbury and it was 50% off of $1950. When I returned home, I called the store during the Labor Day sale (5 days later) and the bag was now 70% off of $1950. I'm really glad I waited.
You scored!:yahoo:

I got my D-bag at Orlando. I wanted a large size and they are not available in Europe (ladies here prefer small to medium sizes). I recently discovered there is an outlet in Italy (only one!!!!) and I'll visit in December, hoping to score some Xmas present :smile: