Your Bbag Family ***COMMENTS***

OMG Firstclass, your collection is seriously beyond AMAZING!:nuts::love::drool: I absolutely LOVE every single stunning, rare bag as well as your cute matching Coin Purses!:heart: Seriously, every single bag is just TDF!! :tender:Congrats on a FABULOUS collection sweety!:yes::heart:

OMG Firstclass, your collection is seriously beyond AMAZING!:nuts: I absolutely LOVE every single stunning, rare bag as well as your cute matching Coin Purses!:heart: Seriously, every single bag is just TDF!! :tender:Congrats on a FABULOUS collection sweety!:heart:

Awwwwwwww Marie my dear:heart: you makes me blush :blush:! Thank you so much for the lovely compliments and always so nice comments, you're a sweetheart - you know that :tender::love:!

I'm so happy that theres a bal family thread !
I can look through ur gorgeous collections for ages..just going ooh and aah and trying to convince BF that I just need some more BBags;)
Seriously ladys u really make my day!Congrats to all of ur beautiful balenciaga Familys!
:heart:

THANK YOU so much for sharing your GORGEOUS collections Purse-Ooooh (I especially love your make-up's:tender:) and Oulaliscious (LOVE the marigold mini classic:drool:) !
You've so beautiful, colorful collections ladies :tup: CONGRATULATIONS :flowers::love:

oogiewoogie.......my GAWD your bags are gorgeous!!!! The leather on your bags is simply the BEST. That Olive SGH is the best hardware/color combo this season......I adore it!

OMG :wtf: I've posted on the wrong thread - stupid me :shame: !! I wrote my text on the 'family pics ONLY' thread - mods could you delete it PLEASE ?!

Here again on the right place:

I ADORE each one of your collections girls and guys :tup::drool: - thank you all for sharing :flowers:

I especially LOVE Marie's colorful DREAM-collection :nuts::tender:- just BREATHTAKING :heart:

ilovemylife Wow!!!! I love your latest additions!!!!! My favorite of all is the Sphere. How is it wearing now that you've had it awhile. Does it stay pretty structured or is it beginning to slouch. I'd love to see a pic of it once you've had for 6+ months and it gets really worn in.

OMG, Firstclass!!:nuts: Your entire collection is just beyond AMAZING!:love: You are the absolute BBag Queen and my BBag idol- you have fantastic taste!:queen:Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful pics!:tender::heart:

OMG, Firstclass!! Your entire collection is just beyond AMAZING!:love: You are the absolute BBag Queen and my BBag idol- you have fantastic taste!:queen:Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful pics!:heart:

Awww dear Marie :shame: you're always so attentiv and the first to comment :winkiss: thank you so much for the kind compliments :flowers:!! I know that your beautiful collection is just breathtaking :drool:, can't wait to see your updated family-pics ;)!!!