Alexander Wang Your AW Family Portraits ~ Show us your Wangs ~

I do agree with you on the stiff leather! Any idea how long does it take to break in? :smile:

The bag pictured above is the new black/nickel rocco. AW is calling all the new rocco's dumbo for some reason.
I purchased the new black/rose gold and the texture and thickness of leather is better, but the leather is stiff compared to all my previous rocco bags. It does not compare to the leather of my first gen rocco. I'm not sure how the new leather is going to weather. Some of the ladies here have reported their new rocco bags softened with wear.
I haven't had a problem with piping on any of my rocco bags. My mustard & luggage piping was beginning to show wear, so I treated them with conditioner & edge kote.

Tatarot, thank you! I love the tricks on rocco for some reason....:lol: They don't look so well on my Diego and Jane though:nogood:

HI Susan! Good to see you here on AW! I love the Fumo! But it's heavier than other wallets/wristlets! I love to have matching purse with my bags! :love:

Tatarot, thank you! I love the tricks on rocco for some reason....:lol: They don't look so well on my Diego and Jane though:nogood:

HI Susan! Good to see you here on AW! I love the Fumo! But it's heavier than other wallets/wristlets! I love to have matching purse with my bags! :love:

Right back atcha girl! Thanks for the tip on the Fumo. I need to see one in person and try it out....

I've just started my AW collection few weeks ago! I am in! I am in!

Nickel Rocco & Fumo
RoccoFumo.jpg

roccobottom.jpg

Leopard Jane
jane1.jpg

Rose Gold Diego
diego.jpg

diego3.jpg

The family shot
family.jpg

jaster - gorgeous wangs!!! u just started and u have 4 already?!?! WOW! thanks for posting pics of the new black/nickel studs combo - this is my HG bag!! but i'm torn between it and the petrol/brass combo..... ahhh decisions decisions!

Im not sure where to post a question about the AW Kirsten I just received, but I opened the box and it has an overwhelming smell, kind of like some kind of protectant? Not sure, has anyone else had this issue? Or does anyone know where to send me to find an answer to this question?

I guess it's time to update the family photo. I seem to be missing a cayenne! hehehe.

Attachments

• image-3317712934.jpg
    image-3317712934.jpg
    487.8 KB · Views: 1,472
  • image-3915726947.jpg
    image-3915726947.jpg
    495.1 KB · Views: 1,436