Alexander Wang Your AW Family Portraits ~ Show us your Wangs ~

tatertot

~Happy Tot~
O.G.
Oct 18, 2006
I though since we didn't have a thread yet where we could post our collections and family pics of our bags it would be good to start one. Feel free to post group shots or individual shots of your bags and heck throw your gorgeous AW shoes in the shot too if you have them!

I snapped some pics this morning and so without further ado......

My much loved Alexander Wang family:love: I seem to gravitate to the Rocco's and so far have the Dove Grey/Silver, Luggage Quilted/Silver, Laser Cut "Velvet" Leather Black/Brass, Mustard/Brass and lastly my Sage/Antiqued Silver. They are all Rocco Mini's as I need all the room I can get. The one lone bag that is not a Rocco is my Amber clutch which I still have not been able to carry but have high hopes for.

Attachments

• new bags aw family 045.JPG
    new bags aw family 045.JPG
    97.6 KB · Views: 2,539
  • new bags aw family 047.JPG
    new bags aw family 047.JPG
    90.6 KB · Views: 2,513
  • new bags aw family 050.JPG
    new bags aw family 050.JPG
    84.7 KB · Views: 2,534
  • new bags aw family 051.JPG
    new bags aw family 051.JPG
    66 KB · Views: 4,853
  • new bags aw family 056.JPG
    new bags aw family 056.JPG
    72.8 KB · Views: 2,563
Oh my....... Loveeeeeeee all ur roccosssss..will post my aw bags soon,but only rocco n darcy ..

Thanks so much! I can't wait to see pics of yours:yes:

I thought it would be great if we could all have a place to show our AW families be it one bag or 20. I love seeing what my AW sisters are collecting and all of the bags vary so much that they're each special in their own way KWIM?

My much loved Alexander Wang family:love: I seem to gravitate to the Rocco's and so far have the Dove Grey/Silver, Luggage Quilted/Silver, Laser Cut "Velvet" Leather Black/Brass, Mustard/Brass and lastly my Sage/Antiqued Silver. They are all Rocco Mini's as I need all the room I can get. The one lone bag that is not a Rocco is my Amber clutch which I still have not been able to carry but have high hopes for.

wow, you've got so many!!! love them! my favorite is the forest, i really need to get my hands on one of those :P

LOVE!!! :heart:
Your Rocco collection is beautiful! Can't wait till I have a 'family" to post! ;)

attachment.php

Ooh I have a family portrait to share!

My off white Jodi, luggage Darcy, shoulder bag with fur lining (can't remember the name), black laser cut Rocco and mustard Rocco!

AWbags120710.jpg

loverly all your roccos! i heart the roccos so much! seeing all of yours together makes me want more too now!!! :nuts:

waiting for my second rocco to arrive on friday and i will post pics!

Ooh I have a family portrait to share!

My off white Jodi, luggage Darcy, shoulder bag with fur lining (can't remember the name), black laser cut Rocco and mustard Rocco!

AWbags120710.jpg

lovely family lorihmatthews. you have such great taste! my husband likes the darcy so maybe that will be my next adoption but right now i'm jonesing on the jena clutch tho.

Thanks so much ladies for the sweet comments:heart: I went through quite a few Rocco's to end up with those few and there are still some on my wish list.

Lori I love your Laser cut Rocco, I'm really jonesing for that one lately.

We need more pics ladies! Whip your Wangs out and show us whatcha got:nuts: