Alexander Wang Your AW Family Portraits ~ Show us your Wangs ~

You know you have an AW addiction when you have a bag for everyday of the week...

Photos aren't the greatest (took the pics with my cell)...my up to date collection:hbeat:
Pic 1
1) Alpha Tote
2) Small Emile in Burlap
3) Large Emile in Black with RGH
4) Darcy in Gregrio
5) Marion in Ostritch
6) Marion in Aloe
7) Lia in Black with RGH

Pic 2
1) Mille in Haircalf
2) Rocco in Melange Grey
3) Fumo in Black
4) Quillon Compact in Black
5) Lia in Espresso

Pic 3
1) Aviator Mink Coat
My new favorite jacket! I am so glad I bought it! :love:

squeeeeeee! love it all, esp that aviator coat. if i were 20lbs lighter i would have jumped ll over that!!

I've just started my AW collection few weeks ago! I am in! I am in!

Nickel Rocco & Fumo
RoccoFumo.jpg

roccobottom.jpg

Leopard Jane
jane1.jpg

Rose Gold Diego
diego.jpg

diego3.jpg

The family shot
family.jpg

Thanks ladies! :smile: I feel so welcome!
meandmarc, I am new to AW! I thought there is only one rocco? :Push:
Ladies, help us "new" ones here. The Rocco bag in black/nickel, with the strap, is this the new one? I saw it on NM website listed as just AW Rocco bag with nickel hardware and on AW website, they list it has AW Rocco "Dumbo" bag with nickel hardware. Does anyone know if the leather is similar to the 1st generation or if AW switched back to black piping unlike the white piping they were using. So many questions, I know....

Ladies, help us "new" ones here. The Rocco bag in black/nickel, with the strap, is this the new one? I saw it on NM website listed as just AW Rocco bag with nickel hardware and on AW website, they list it has AW Rocco "Dumbo" bag with nickel hardware. Does anyone know if the leather is similar to the 1st generation or if AW switched back to black piping unlike the white piping they were using. So many questions, I know....

The bag pictured above is the new black/nickel rocco. AW is calling all the new rocco's dumbo for some reason.
I purchased the new black/rose gold and the texture and thickness of leather is better, but the leather is stiff compared to all my previous rocco bags. It does not compare to the leather of my first gen rocco. I'm not sure how the new leather is going to weather. Some of the ladies here have reported their new rocco bags softened with wear.
I haven't had a problem with piping on any of my rocco bags. My mustard & luggage piping was beginning to show wear, so I treated them with conditioner & edge kote.

The bag pictured above is the new black/nickel rocco. AW is calling all the new rocco's dumbo for some reason.
I purchased the new black/rose gold and the texture and thickness of leather is better, but the leather is stiff compared to all my previous rocco bags. It does not compare to the leather of my first gen rocco. I'm not sure how the new leather is going to weather. Some of the ladies here have reported their new rocco bags softened with wear.
I haven't had a problem with piping on any of my rocco bags. My mustard & luggage piping was beginning to show wear, so I treated them with conditioner & edge kote.
Thank you so much for the clarification! :smile: What is up with referring to this generation of Rocco as the "Dumbo?" AW must have had a REALLY good reason for that one. I ordered the Rocco (Dumbo) black/nickel version and should be arriving in my hot little hands on Tuesday!!! Can't wait!!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Again, thanks!

Thank you so much for the clarification! :smile: What is up with referring to this generation of Rocco as the "Dumbo?" AW must have had a REALLY good reason for that one. I ordered the Rocco (Dumbo) black/nickel version and should be arriving in my hot little hands on Tuesday!!! Can't wait!!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Again, thanks!
What conditioner did you use and will the edge note work with black?