Your advice on selling this bag...

princess_eab

LV & BBag obsessed
O.G.
Aug 27, 2007
I am half-loving my Petit Noe that I bought from fashionphile.... but it is not enough. I like it a lot, but it's not true love like with my Speedies. My question is-- how long should I wait to sell it?

It's in good condition with very even and clean vachetta. The problem is-- all the Petit Noes on EBay are selling for about $200 less than I paid for mine. I will lose a lot of money. Should I hang onto it for 6 months, or a year? Any selling tips? :confused1:

If you want to resell it, try to keep it in light cowhide color so the price won't go lower and lower again. I sold my Nocturne and lost about $300, thank God it was in vanilla color and I didn't lost muchier in the case if it's in black color :s

Just list it if you don't like. Good luck with your sale :smile:

I would relist and cross reference the auction from fashionfile. This way they will see exactly what you paid for it.
Good Luck

That isn't intelligent advice. No one wants to pay AS much or more for a twice pre-owned bag.

Hold onto it for a few months, store it in a dark place so you aren't darkening the patina. Your best bet is to hold it until late fall, when most of the permanent Louis Vuitton collection starts to sell out at the boutiques due to the holiday rush. December is always the highest demand time of year - This is when I usually list things on eBay.

i would say maybe hang on to it, the problem is thats not really a popular seller, especially on ebay. the reason why they go for a lot more from fashionphile is that everyone knows they are 100% authentic and there is no risk buying from them. its hard to sell things on your own if you dont have a lot or decent amount of previous ebay history selling LV