Your 1st designer bag? Thoughts on Rivoli Pm?

awe you returned it. I understand what you mean though, hopefully my mind doesnt change.
I actually wanted a (nice) but simple daily-bag. It should not hold tons of stuffs but everything I need. I have a toddler at home, so it should be a closed one. I thought Rivoli PM is the right one. And I’m around 160 cm. It didn’t fit any of my bag organizers! I’m not really a pouch (pochette) kinda person eventhough I own some.

Thought of Siena n tried it in store. Don’t really like it... I might go for South Bank eventhough I‚d prefer a mono tho.

Pls tell us if you keep the Rivoli.

Reactions: yourfavoritehoney
I actually wanted a (nice) but simple daily-bag. It should not hold tons of stuffs but everything I need. I have a toddler at home, so it should be a closed one. I thought Rivoli PM is the right one. And I’m around 160 cm. It didn’t fit any of my bag organizers! I’m not really a pouch (pochette) kinda person eventhough I own some.

Thought of Siena n tried it in store. Don’t really like it... I might go for South Bank eventhough I‚d prefer a mono tho.

Pls tell us if you keep the Rivoli.

Okay, you have a toddler, that makes complete sense (:
and sure, ill update you guys!

I didn't keep my first designer bag. It was a Papillon damier. I was a student and I settled for one of the least expensive back then.
But I kept my very first LV piece: my then boyfriend offered me a white multicolor porte-trésor international for my 20th birthday. It is a good memory and I was thrilled because it didn't expect such a thing as I unwrapped the box. I don't wear it anymore, because the white isn't really white anymore (color transfer from bag linings)
Well I think I'm gonna take it out again.

Okay, you have a toddler, that makes complete sense (:
and sure, ill update you guys!
Toddlers or small kids love to pull things out of boxes, drawers, purses and handbags. That’s why prefer the closed ones. And if one is out with them, sometimes one needs more space to put an extra Kleenex, lil toys ... etc etc. need to find them real soon. I put my organizer in my Pallas, Alma, Speedy and so on. I hope it’s easier to understand. ☺️

Amazing, congrats on your first purchase there is no going back now!!! My first was a speedy 30 in DE, I will NEVER ever sell it, its too sentimental for me. Enjoy it :smile: