young people carrying LV.

I'm 18, I got my first bag for christmas when i was 16. I got the rest within the next year & then i've taken a year off from buying & i'm ready to start buying more again!!!!

ebay006.jpg

poppincourt001.jpg

I'm 17 and I have a Damier Azur Speedy 25 (for now) which I purchased with my own money...no leeching off of parents for this one.
Unfortunately, I was so excited about my bag that I didn't really take any pics of it when it was brand spanking new. =( I kind of regret that now but still... I'm eyeing a few other LV bags for my 2nd LV purchase. :dothewave:

lol, i'm 22...turning 23 in november. i remember being 15 and thinking people over 20 years were old. now that i'm 22, i feel like people over 30 are old! lol, isn't that funny how it works.

i'm really impressed with some of your collections girls! i didn't even hear about LV until i saw jessica simpson on the newlyweds quite a few years back. also, i have yet to purchase my first LV. *sigh*

lol, i'm 22...turning 23 in november. i remember being 15 and thinking people over 20 years were old. now that i'm 22, i feel like people over 30 are old! lol, isn't that funny how it works.

i'm really impressed with some of your collections girls! i didn't even hear about LV until i saw jessica simpson on the newlyweds quite a few years back. also, i have yet to purchase my first LV. *sigh*

i know the feeling! i rem thinking people who were 19 were really old and in another league altogether. 22 now, turning 23 in oct! :P

haha yep, when you get to that age it doesn't seem old at all. i remember being so young i thought 8th graders were old! lol then when i was a frosh in hs, i thought the girls that had just graduated high school were old. man, now that i'm graduating college those going into college seem like babies. it is funny how it works :biggrin: