You'll NEVER believe

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I was @ Outback Steakhouse Today getting a gift certificate for a friend. Well I'm waiting && all of a sudden this lady walks up to me && says..."I LOVE YOUR Louis" I reply with a thank you && next thing I know she walks away. Well, as she was leaving I noticed her bag. It was a papillon in white with neon orange monogram all over it. My boyfriend grabbed my hand && was like, "baby, that HAS to be fake...right??"
    It was the ugliest thing I have ever seen. I guess she assumed the the Mini Lin was fake as well. But I was so taken back my the purse && the fact that my boyfriend noticed. So I made the comment to him, "Your so designer like that" (I posted an eariler blog about him)

OH BTW..here's a Picture of us.
    http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i230/beautifulbaby9/little/12-21-06022.jpg

2. lol!!!! My bro is like that too! He is always like, look she is carrying a fake! He is only 13.

3. Um- may I ask what is that you are doing with your hands?

4. :confused1: confusion

5. You have your left hand up in the air. Is that a Peace Sign?

6. peace out? :P

7. un - peace?

8. PEACe i believe :biggrin: i always do that...

9. ^^y

10. I'm pretty sure that's a peace sign! Great story though! I hate seeing fakes, but in a way it makes my own authentic items so much more satisfying! You and your BF are super cute together!

11. funny story...you make a cute couple!

12. .....sorry.

13. eeew.neon orange monogram?

14. lol ew that sounds gross haha

15. Atleast she compliemted you on the bag =],maybe she is complimenting you for owning a real one while she has a fake?