You Will Never Believe This!!!

OMG! WHy she even bother to place bid if can't forward payment?? She looks place bid for fun only and wait to see bidding war but unfortunately for her, she won it. Don't let her treat you like that. If she made your auction as joke, file unpaid item dispute and give strike.

I wonder if some folks go on Ebay and bid away, treating it like playtime, with no intention of really purchasing the item. They get the thrill of the win and the rush then back out.

Sigh.

I hesistate putting my Kooba on Ebay because of this.

Absurd and almost goading behaviour I think. I would absolutely let go for the dispute/strike - the 'buyer' (or not) has to realise that this can't simply be negotiated away with a one line email an offer to pay your fees

i wouldnt let the buyer get away so easily with it ... dont accept the offer to just pay fees go through ebay and unpaid item ..and negative is possible...ffs the buyer is 20 not 2 ! does he know a word "responsibility " at all???:confused1:

I have seen auctions for high-end bags where the seller requires bidders to be pre-approved by the seller. I've never sold anything on eBay, but maybe that would ameliorate your consistent non-paying bidder problem? You could refuse to approve any bidders that, say, haven't ever bought a high-end item.

I have seen auctions for high-end bags where the seller requires bidders to be pre-approved by the seller. I've never sold anything on eBay, but maybe that would ameliorate your consistent non-paying bidder problem? You could refuse to approve any bidders that, say, haven't ever bought a high-end item.

That sort of thing scares off bidders, though. And I know that most of the time when I list items for sale I really count on the bidding war at the end of the auction to really bring it up to a reasonable price. It's hard to snipe when you have to be pre-approved.

That stinks! I had one lady just last week tell me she wasn't paying for the item because her kid bid on it not her. I did agree to mutually not complete the transaction but I did send her a nasty note saying you better learn how to control your kid. Some people shouldn't be allowed on eBay. :cursing:

I am starting to think I need to make my auctions so the item isn't sold until it's paid for.

I've had that happen to me too! The buyer emails and says she doesn't know how to pay and doesn't know what to do... and acts really 'dumb' as if she can't understand what is going on.

At least this guy offered to pay your fees. How did he know to offer that?