You Know You're Addicted to Hermes When

Itinerantd

May 6, 2018
When you frequently check the H website for things to send your SA. When you wage war against bots on Hermes.com and discuss battle strategies here on TPF. When you check if every city you need to travel to has a local H store. When you randomly notice you’re dressed head to toe in H without intending to at all.

Last edited:

pinksandblues

Dec 25, 2021
When you have Hermès dreams..
Just last night I dreamt I had a white Constance (me? a white bag???....NEVER!) with ghw (not really a gold hardware girl either..)
And I quite often dream I'm shopping various Birkins or Kellys..
I feel so embarrassed to share this but I know I'm amongst friends here.
Hermes has made it to my dreams as well. Or rather what I read on tpf. Recently I dreamt I had several Kelly doll charms (LOL) and was trying to photograph them to capture their “true colors” :lol:

miss mitzi

O.G.
Feb 21, 2011
Just last night I dreamt I had a white Constance (me? a white bag???....NEVER!) with ghw (not really a gold hardware girl either..)
:lol: Funny. I had my first H dream a couple days ago too.

coachlover90

Sep 15, 2022
I have an ongoing H wish list in my note book as a way to calm myself on certain days when it is stressful. So, is that a problem or a therapy? hee hee. Just write and add more items and somehow I felt calmer.

I do the same thing even if I know it’ll never happen. I just like to write out my dream collection.

undecided45

Aug 17, 2017
This is fantastic! I had the same thing happen to me once with a RED kelly in a dream! I never wear red, but I loved that bag the second my "dream" SA offered it to me. And then I LOST it! :P

• Haha
Reactions: maxroxxherhandbags

Ruedubac

O.G.
Oct 9, 2012
I do the same thing even if I know it’ll never happen. I just like to write out my dream collection.
Isn't it really calming during stressful days? I mean when my daughter annoys me (she's 11 now), just pick up my book and write and I calm down thinking someday, I will get more haha.
I even wrote down impossible to find items...I mean items which only VIP are offered like Picnic Birkin, Kelly Doll bag...... but I have since been more realistic to stick to list of things I can potentially attain without being a VIP :-P

Feb 22, 2020
This is fantastic! I had the same thing happen to me once with a RED kelly in a dream! I never wear red, but I loved that bag the second my "dream" SA offered it to me. And then I LOST it! :P
In my dream I 'lost' my white Constance too :lol:!
I handed it to a friend as I was putting shopping in the trunk of a car and when we got to our destination I said to her.."where's my bag???!" she couldn't remember me giving it to her..I assumed it was left on the pavement!
I confess I DID actually wake up in a bit of a sweat about having 'lost' a bag that didn't exist anyway :panic: