You Know You're Addicted to Hermes When

When you have Hermès dreams..
Just last night I dreamt I had a white Constance (me? a white bag???....NEVER!) with ghw (not really a gold hardware girl either..)
And I quite often dream I'm shopping various Birkins or Kellys..
I feel so embarrassed to share this but I know I'm amongst friends here.
Hermes has made it to my dreams as well. Or rather what I read on tpf. Recently I dreamt I had several Kelly doll charms (LOL) and was trying to photograph them to capture their “true colors” :lol:

Just last night I dreamt I had a white Constance (me? a white bag???....NEVER!) with ghw (not really a gold hardware girl either..)
:lol: Funny. I had my first H dream a couple days ago too.

I have an ongoing H wish list in my note book as a way to calm myself on certain days when it is stressful. So, is that a problem or a therapy? hee hee. Just write and add more items and somehow I felt calmer.

I do the same thing even if I know it’ll never happen. I just like to write out my dream collection.

This is fantastic! I had the same thing happen to me once with a RED kelly in a dream! I never wear red, but I loved that bag the second my "dream" SA offered it to me. And then I LOST it! :P

• Haha
Reactions: maxroxxherhandbags
I do the same thing even if I know it’ll never happen. I just like to write out my dream collection.
Isn't it really calming during stressful days? I mean when my daughter annoys me (she's 11 now), just pick up my book and write and I calm down thinking someday, I will get more haha.
I even wrote down impossible to find items...I mean items which only VIP are offered like Picnic Birkin, Kelly Doll bag...... but I have since been more realistic to stick to list of things I can potentially attain without being a VIP :-P

This is fantastic! I had the same thing happen to me once with a RED kelly in a dream! I never wear red, but I loved that bag the second my "dream" SA offered it to me. And then I LOST it! :P
In my dream I 'lost' my white Constance too :lol:!
I handed it to a friend as I was putting shopping in the trunk of a car and when we got to our destination I said to her.."where's my bag???!" she couldn't remember me giving it to her..I assumed it was left on the pavement!
I confess I DID actually wake up in a bit of a sweat about having 'lost' a bag that didn't exist anyway :panic: