You Know You're Addicted to Hermes When

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NORDSTROM WINTER SALE Up to 40% off until February 23rd! Free shipping and free returns! Shop The Sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. You learned that there are florescent watermarks on the packaging and bought a uv light to see it on your own box. :cool:

2. You tell your SA about the next bag you want while you’re paying for the one you just bought. :nuts:

3. That's the best!!:biggrin:

4. You Know You're Addicted to Hermes:

When I type on my calendar Miss Bo:heart:and Miss Evie’s:heart: six month sleep:sleepy: schedule, as well as, the day/time they wake up after sleeping:sleepy: in their boxes for one week:hugs::hugs:

Hermes Nuttynut, Lejic and Ladybaga like this.
  5. When your husband says, “no more shopping, unless you’re offered a K”:love:

6. When a second kelly comes in about a month after the last kelly came in and the last Kelly hasn’t been brought out on a spin I.e still boxed up! ...I’m a junkie guys!

7. When your DH mentions a business trip and your first thought is whether there is an Hermès store nearby that you can convince him to visit between meetings;)

WhyMrBabcock!, honey, Rhl2987 and 9 others like this.
  8. You know you are addicted to Hermès when you walk into your preferred store and instead of being greeted with a “good morning “, one of the SAs on the floor says, “L......, right?” Meaning...... they know I am there to see my SA and they know by heart who she is :coolio: I don’t know if I should be happy or sad. Happy that they know me but sad because I might be spending too much time there. Time to get a hobby :whut:

honey, Rhl2987, HandbagNerd and 3 others like this.
  9. Unless you're in NYC, and the H store in the meatpacking district is open on Sundays.

MoyJoy and Lejic like this.
  10. Sneaking out early for “lunch” but really visiting the store and plotting with your SA how to get a bag home without the boyfriend seeing it...

(Bonus point: you know you’re addicted to TPF when you ask a fellow customer you were chatting with if they are part of the forum hahaha she must have thought I was cuckoo)

11. You go to the boutique every morning but one day you don’t go until the afternoon, you walk in the door and they say “You’re late”.

12. :lol::tup:

Julide and princessariel61 like this.
  13. Have totally had this happen. lol

westcoastgal and Uptown Luxer like this.
  14. Oh gosh ..... you got me laughing pretty hard. I guess a lot of us face that reality!! I felt like I was reading my own biography

15. Lol :happydance: Isn’t that a trip??!!! So funny I go into those crazy seasons and now Hermès is the hobby. Lord help me