You Know You're Addicted to Hermes When

You know you are addicted to Hermès when you walk into your preferred store and instead of being greeted with a “good morning “, one of the SAs on the floor says, “L......, right?” Meaning...... they know I am there to see my SA and they know by heart who she is :coolio: I don’t know if I should be happy or sad. Happy that they know me but sad because I might be spending too much time there. Time to get a hobby :whut:

Sneaking out early for “lunch” but really visiting the store and plotting with your SA how to get a bag home without the boyfriend seeing it...

(Bonus point: you know you’re addicted to TPF when you ask a fellow customer you were chatting with if they are part of the forum hahaha she must have thought I was cuckoo)

You know you are addicted to Hermès when you walk into your preferred store and instead of being greeted with a “good morning “, one of the SAs on the floor says, “L......, right?” Meaning...... they know I am there to see my SA and they know by heart who she is :coolio: I don’t know if I should be happy or sad. Happy that they know me but sad because I might be spending too much time there. Time to get a hobby :whut:
Have totally had this happen. lol

Sneaking out early for “lunch” but really visiting the store and plotting with your SA how to get a bag home without the boyfriend seeing it...

(Bonus point: you know you’re addicted to TPF when you ask a fellow customer you were chatting with if they are part of the forum hahaha she must have thought I was cuckoo)
Oh gosh ..... you got me laughing pretty hard. I guess a lot of us face that reality!! I felt like I was reading my own biography

Reactions: Etriers