You Know You're Addicted to Hermes When

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NORDSTROM WINTER SALE Up to 40% off until February 23rd! Free shipping and free returns! Shop The Sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. :lol:

Tonimichelle likes this.
  2. Be careful. In the past FedEx (and UPS) have found their way to me on Ban Island. No idea how... Wait a minute... Now I remember... ;)

3. Knowing every single SA's and security guard's first name at the local store :amazed:

4. When you get up at the crack of dawn to get ready so you are not in the shower when the delivery truck puts in an appearance. :biggrin:

5. And you have your hair and makeup done because you don't want your Hermes to see you looking any kinda way.:happydance:

6. You have a browser bookmark for the "one that got away" in the futile hope that h.com will restock it (i.e., the item in your shopping cart that went out of stock in the 10 seconds before checkout).

7. Tonight my son says to me........

Who is Hermes? You talk about him a lot! :lol:

8. :shocked::giggle::lol:

ladysarah likes this.
  9. Ah the innocence of children! So funny!

ladysarah likes this.
  10. Omg! :cool: You too? I thought that was my dirty little secret...

Purseloco likes this.
  11. You buy a handbag for your handbag.

l’m looking at you, mini Kelly charms!

HandbagNerd, honey, allure244 and 2 others like this.
  12. When you want to dye your hair and think "but that means this and this and that H scarf will not suit me as well any more..."
    (I want silver purple hair for some reason right now. Maybe H will help stop me XD )

HoneyLocks and WhyMrBabcock! like this.
  13. You Know You're Addicted to Hermes:

When you are always looking :coolio: for anything Hermes in the wild :yes:, you say is this one?:yahoo:

You run :happydance:real fast to catch up :P to the person and start slowing down :hrmm: discouraged :crybaby:.

Some :giggle: can’t wait that day they score their first B :graucho:, but some can’t wait to see :eek:for the first time a person :yes:wearing a H :girlsigh:of anything ...:hugs::heart:

WhyMrBabcock! likes this.
  14. You can’t wait for the weekend to be over because you’re going to go to Hermes on Monday.