You guys aren't gonna BELIEVE this.

Dude, we should sic your kitty on 'em! Your avatar makes me smile every time I see it. He just looks so freaking intelligent! Fat Louie just always looks haughty.
yes, Pumpkin might "head butt" them to death!

That cat doesn't have a mean hair on his body, he's so sweet and friendly, he loves everyone! I always laugh when we have a repairman or deliveryman in the house, Pumpkin is always the assistant, he sat right next to the washing machine repairman supervising the operation. It's hilarious. He's pretty smart, but he is hilarious too!! Click on my avatar and you'll see his sister Gracie's pic, she's the smart one.

Ohhh..just read thru the posts. So sorry to hear this.
My Ebay got hacked into about a week ago and they re-listed the D&B 3 times that I had recently sold, and also listed an old car! Maybe thats what happened to this seller??

yes, Pumpkin might "head butt" them to death!

That cat doesn't have a mean hair on his body, he's so sweet and friendly, he loves everyone! I always laugh when we have a repairman or deliveryman in the house, Pumpkin is always the assistant, he sat right next to the washing machine repairman supervising the operation. It's hilarious. He's pretty smart, but he is hilarious too!! Click on my avatar and you'll see his sister Gracie's pic, she's the smart one.

I love her colours! :heart: