You are all so sweet...That is why I LOVE this forum

baobaobeibei

More is more
O.G.
Mar 4, 2007
We are all Chanel lovers... even though the Chanel bags we love may be different but we share the same passion. Since the one and half months I have been here I have never seen any rude or mean comments made by any of the members here. It is such a loving enviornment that people feel sooo comfortable to hang out in. What you say about others truely reflect who you are - ladies you are all the most beautiful women in the world...and if you are a gentleman you are awesome too..

I totally agree. The positivity is what I appreciate most in the Chanel forum. Everyone is really nice and helpful.

Although, I now spend more than I ever have on bags.... oh boy! :sweatdrop:

what a sweet thing to come home to after 9 hours on my feet at work.................i so agree, these girls (and guys) are the absolute best............i love it here and always have since i first joined 5 months ago.....:heart:

I know! Not like some other forums I post in once in awhile. There is one that shall remain nameless...but I go to it for my favorite band...and in almost every post someone is fighting...it is ridiculous!