*** You always have a plan, but then there is the unexpected...***

gre8dane

So Proud!!
O.G.
Mar 30, 2008
I have my LV wishlist which is always being adjusted for something LE. In the fall, I felt secure that I would finally be able to simply check the items off my list since I was not thrilled about the S/S bags - the Azur Galliera GM has been on my list for over a year now. Then I saw the beautiful pictures restricter and AAdams posted of their new beauties and was intrigued. It makes a difference to see a bag in a real picture in a real setting, and not on a model running thru a field of flowers while holding the LV. Got the email and decided to stop in to at least touch the bags and fell in love. There is nothing like seeing it IRL. The design, the shimmer, the hardware, the handles/strap, the feet, this is a special gorgeous bag . I had to bring home the Khaki Eden Neo! :yahoo:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_1509.JPG
    IMG_1509.JPG
    101 KB · Views: 757
  • IMG_1510.JPG
    IMG_1510.JPG
    97.7 KB · Views: 762
  • IMG_1515.JPG
    IMG_1515.JPG
    142.3 KB · Views: 751
  • IMG_1519.JPG
    IMG_1519.JPG
    102.2 KB · Views: 757
  • IMG_1520.JPG
    IMG_1520.JPG
    113.7 KB · Views: 757
More photos, plus a gift I found in my bag when I got home. I called my SA as soon as I got home to say thank you and she was laughing at me since the gift was listed on my receipt when I signed it. I did not notice it since we were chatting away.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_1530.JPG
    IMG_1530.JPG
    39.1 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_1525.JPG
    IMG_1525.JPG
    61.1 KB · Views: 733
  • IMG_1523.JPG
    IMG_1523.JPG
    88 KB · Views: 739
  • IMG_1521.JPG
    IMG_1521.JPG
    66.9 KB · Views: 737
Oh yeah, this is absolutely gorgeous!!! I finally saw it yesterday IRL....very very nice indeed, but my heart was set on Courtney, lol...
Congrats, and enjoy it in good health!!:woohoo:

A group shot. The Pateki is a MESS since The Daughter was looking at it and pulled it and it fell apart. She will be putting it back together!

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_1530.JPG
    IMG_1530.JPG
    39.1 KB · Views: 711
Wow - your collection contains more and more of the bags i lust after! This one is SUCH a beauty - i am in awe over the shimmery beauty of it!!! Enjoy to the fullest!!

congrats! this bag is def one that captures your heart when you see it IRL. Saw it over the wknd @ LV. if you get a chance would love to see some modeling pics, esp crossbody. I'm sure the bag looks ultra fab on you!