Yoohoo, I FOUND MY HG<<CHANEL RED CAVIAR JUMBO FLAP w BIJOUX CHAINS>>It's on e way~

It's a great CHINESE NEW YEAR to me as i found my HG Chanel 2007 RED CAVIAR CLASSIC JUMBO FLAP in BIJOUX CHAINS. I was like "this can't be true to me".....my fairy godmother actually made my WISH come true as it's one of my 08' new year resolution.....LOL, i know I sounded silly:roflmfao::roflmfao:

The bag was shipped out yesterday and i believe it shld arrives at my doorstep next tue or wed the latest. I've been thinkin a lot abt my bag since that day i got her and even in my dreams:graucho::graucho:

Will post pictures once i rec'd her:love::heart:

Well LUCKY you are!! I have been searching for mine like a hounddog! My SA is on it something serious! I so hope to get lucky like you! :crybaby:

heh heh! someone scored AGAINNN! not jealous at all ;) sooo glad we got a look at the true yummy '07 caviar on my mom's bag today and my beige olsen (can't believe it's mine hehe)!! just can't wait to see the flap version in juicy perfect shade of red! woohooo and we're cabas sisters too (not forgetting olsen, reissue and jumbo) LOL.

thanks for the ang bao too babe! gong xi fa cai!

Wow Celia, congrats!! I can't wait to see your modelling pics.... and I saw that you have also managed to get the Anniversary black 227, was it from the same ebayer?? you are so lucky, since Chanel is not releasing the distressed black this season, I am hoping to hunt down an anniversary black too, please also show modelling pics of this gorgeous purse too.... Congrats again!!!

heh heh! someone scored AGAINNN! not jealous at all ;) sooo glad we got a look at the true yummy '07 caviar on my mom's bag today and my beige olsen (can't believe it's mine hehe)!! just can't wait to see the flap version in juicy perfect shade of red! woohooo and we're cabas sisters too (not forgetting olsen, reissue and jumbo) LOL.

thanks for the ang bao too babe! gong xi fa cai!

thanks sweetie....after seeing ur mom's bag, i can't wait to see mine as i love the red shade.....i've been thinkin abt the bag so much, i jus hope next wk will be tomorrow...LOL

Your lovely beige combo olsen bag is really GORGEOUS, u lucky gal:tup: You are right abt us, olsen sistas, baby cabas sistas, reissues sistas (coming soon...LOL) and also jumbo sistas....it really a BIG CHANEL FAMILY:nuts::nuts:

U are most welcome, don't mention it, u too GONG XI GONG XI and HAPPY PROSPEROUS CHINESE NEW YR:love:

Wow Celia, congrats!! I can't wait to see your modelling pics.... and I saw that you have also managed to get the Anniversary black 227, was it from the same ebayer?? you are so lucky, since Chanel is not releasing the distressed black this season, I am hoping to hunt down an anniversary black too, please also show modelling pics of this gorgeous purse too.... Congrats again!!!

Thanks a bunch, IceEarl:heart:

:graucho::graucho:dat's rite, my black anniversary reissue is coming soon but not from ebay. Yea, i wanted this bag for sometime esp in anniversary. Also, wasn't really expecting if there is any new stocks for that. I hope you too can find yours soon:heart:

Oooooh, can't wait for the pics, Celia, I bet they will be beautiful! Congrats! :drinks::heart:

You know I'm happy that you finally found your HG red girl! I may have located my HG (Coral) too, I'm anxiously awaiting delivery too... Isn't waiting the worst? I've been checking my tracking number on usps.com every hour. :Push:

Oooooh, can't wait for the pics, Celia, I bet they will be beautiful! Congrats! :drinks::heart:

You know I'm happy that you finally found your HG red girl! I may have located my HG (Coral) too, I'm anxiously awaiting delivery too... Isn't waiting the worst? I've been checking my tracking number on usps.com every hour. :Push:

Thanks sweetie, Congrats to u too! I can't wait to see yours too....will be posting the pics shortly as i have rec'd the bag:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: