Yonsei first PS Clinic

isabelle89

O.G.
Aug 2, 2013
Has anyone heard of this clinic Yonsei First plastic surgery clinic ?

I planning to do my double eyelid surgery and full face fat graft there .

The price they quoted me was really cheap ,it almost local price already ,but I'm not sure the doctor (dr.Park) is good on doing double eyelid and fat graft .So I wish to gather more information about this clinic before I go to consultation .

No...I never heard it before.. How much do they quote for eye lid and full face fat grafting?

Hi ,I got quoted from the doctor directly for full face fat graft is 1.65 million won (one time only with prp ) and incisional double eyelid 1.80 million won ,the price are negotiable . However , I got quoted from the consultant on kakao talk for double eyelid is 2.0 million won ,and for lateral 1.2 million won . Doctor told me that the price he gave me are same with other korean patient .^^

i'm interested to know how much too. When are you planning to go Korea for the surgeries?

Hi , I got quoted 1.8 million for incisional double eyelid ,900,000 KRW for lateral ,900,000 for magic epi and 1.65 million for full face fat graft with prp (one time only )
I'll probably go there on march , but I haven't decide which day yet ,am looking hotels /guest house nearby the clinic ,and I'll be staying there for 10days .

Hey! I was there accompanying a friend for consultation with them. I think they are nice but I guess my friend just didn't have the 'feel' to do it with them. The doctor speaks fluent English :smile: He is also very patient in listening to you. & they are reasonably priced...

I actually saw it from another forum, seems like Yonsei is popular with the locals but slightly more costly than other small local clinics (assuming they jack up the prices for foreigners). But i'm trying to contact them for a consultation, and still looking for other reviews

I see... But I think the prices they quoted me was cheap ,maybe not the cheapest but resonable .

hello pretty,i plan go korea in coming Dec for eye revision,but i can't find email address for hospital for Yonsei first PS Clinic,can anyone share hospital email address?

many thanks