yippy, here's my new miu miu calf soft frame bag

Just love it. This is the bag I've been drooling over all season. Great purchase! I'd love to see a pic of you holding it to get a sense of proportion and if it fits over the shoulder, if you get a chance.

Hey aaallabama, i lknow this bag is pretty old now but im thinking of buying it, did you like the size of it?? did it have a good life? i wish it that it had a gold chain strap though.. how do you rate the bag now in retrospect? im also thinking of the vitello peggy.

hello, i just wanted to ask you a quick question. i got the miu miu soft frame bag too, but in brown. i love it. but, mine doesn't look like yours. i'm thinking of getting the black too... so may i ask if the price is 995 or 1045? because yours look more like the miu miu napa plonge satchel... and i like that one too. i want to get that in black... and just wanted to see if you can help me out? :smile: thanks.
hey yllwrose, what did you end up gettting?? im thinking of getting the miu miu calf soft frame too.. but i was in love with the plonge too when i first saw it.. dont think i can still get it now though.

Hey aaallabama, i lknow this bag is pretty old now but im thinking of buying it, did you like the size of it?? did it have a good life? i wish it that it had a gold chain strap though.. how do you rate the bag now in retrospect? im also thinking of the vitello peggy.

I ordered a brown one in January 2007 and ended up returning it. The leather was not as soft and smooth as it looked in the pictures on Saks.com. Wasn't as lightweight as I thought it would be, and the shape looked "blah." Plus it didn't fit on my shoulder nicely. Overall I thought it didn't seem like a $1K bag. It looks great in aaa's pics though.

I ordered a brown one in January 2007 and ended up returning it. The leather was not as soft and smooth as it looked in the pictures on Saks.com. Wasn't as lightweight as I thought it would be, and the shape looked "blah." Plus it didn't fit on my shoulder nicely. Overall I thought it didn't seem like a $1K bag. It looks great in aaa's pics though.
Thanks for the insight on the Miu Miu soft calf frame.. im kinda wondering about the straps, they look a bit rigid and maybe hard? i really love the bag, but its frustrating because Im in Sydney, there aren't many miu miu stockists here so i cant try the bag on myself : ( why do you think it didnt fit your shoulder properly?? Does it look nice on? I wonder if anyone has a pic of themselves wearing one..??
By the way I checked out your collection, nice! i love the buttery softness of the marc turnlock bowler.. my friend has it, which means i cant get it, so then i was thinking of the Marc Teri tote, but in black.. but i cant get over the weird shaping of the bottom of bag, due to the 3 compartments.. it looks unsightly, dont you think?? it looks nice from the front, but from the side its weird isnt it?? what does everyone think?

Attachments

• Teri-net-a-porter.jpg
    Teri-net-a-porter.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 46
  • Teri-shopbop.jpg
    Teri-shopbop.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 47

^^ wowza, it's the 1st time i've been back to this thread in ages!!!...i'm sorry you didn't love the bag zeitgeist4...i've still got mine & love it as much today as i did back then...maybe there were leather variations, because the leather on mine is softer than a b-bag (if you can imagine that)...it feels just like my chanel lambskin flap & it's very lightweight IMO...i can't wear even slightly heavy bags & this one feels super light to me...and it also stays on my shoulder perfectly too (something my b-bag cities rarely do, as much as i love them)...anywho, my verdict 2 & 1/2 years later is that it's still an amazing bag :tender: