Yet ANOTHER strip tease...

Either you are tiny, or that is one big purse!

I LOVE YOU!!!! I'm short but not too skinny. For reference, I'm 5' flat and 120-125 pounds. (I'm actually thinking of rewarding myself with the med Lily if I can lose these extra 20 baby pounds I still have. Now that my little one is 3 1/2, I can't so much blame it on her anymore and get away with it!!!)

I LOVE YOU!!!! I'm short but not too skinny. For reference, I'm 5' flat and 120-125 pounds. (I'm actually thinking of rewarding myself with the med Lily if I can lose these extra 20 baby pounds I still have. Now that my little one is 3 1/2, I can't so much blame it on her anymore and get away with it!!!)

My Aunt used to use that excuse too if someone every commented on her weight. She would say, "Well, I just had a baby." "Oh really, congratulations, how old is your baby?" "27 years old." LOL.

And for reference.... 120-125 is skinny! I'm only 5'6" and if I get down to 130, my Doctor tells me I have to gain weight because I'm too skinny.

^^ I know 120-125 sounds tiny, but in reality I'm at the tip top of my "ideal" weight since I'm only 5'. Being only 28, I'd like to get control of it now so the pounds don't keep adding on a few each year, KWIM? I was also 95 lbs (and HEALTHY) before getting pregant, so that doesn't help matters much. I just want to be my "old size" again.