Yes, Santa Claus, There is a Virginia!

Love the color! Remind me of BE's pink sheen quite a bit, which I adore...but this has pebbling, yum. :drool:

You were spot-on to get the chain straps-- they look brilliant! What a fantastic summer bag!

Thanks, Loquita! I am also reminded of the pink sheen. You're right, it's a different texture, etc. This is Ignes fuchsia, whereas, the BE fuchsia was darker and really rich....the BE pink is like Ignes fuchsia!

I must thank Sandy for the inspiration with the chains...she pioneered it, and I am loving them on this bag!!! :nuts:

What a beautiful bag! That color is fantastic, it's the perfect summer bag. Especially with the lining. And the chains, I love them on the Virginia! Bag well done, Euridice! Enjoy.

Thanks, kuwa!! I had been trying to figure out exactly what leather to use with the virginia-in-chains idea. I think this is great for summer. thanks!!!

Love the title! But the bag...wow!!! Gorgeous!!! Virginia NEEDS chains! Perfect!

And the closure is supposed to kiss, mine does. I let it overlap if I fill it with files but kissing the standard here.