Yes....I lied!

On May 14th, I posted a reveal of my Barolo cabat. It ended with this:
View attachment 3716882
Well, it turns out that declaration wasn't accurate.
My new Barolo Family Portrait:
View attachment 3716883
The clutch isn't exactly Barolo, but it's close enough to be included.
(The photo was taken indoors in natural light.)
OH MY. Lovely color, D, just lovely. I can see why you broke your 'ban'. 'Twas worth it!

On May 14th, I posted a reveal of my Barolo cabat. It ended with this:
View attachment 3716882
Well, it turns out that declaration wasn't accurate.
My new Barolo Family Portrait:
View attachment 3716883
The clutch isn't exactly Barolo, but it's close enough to be included.
(The photo was taken indoors in natural light.)

Miss Diane, I think you will need to expand your pillow shelf.

You now have me hooked on this bag. It's so useful when traveling. It tucks so easily into my cabats. When we picked up the metallic goodies the other night at Valley Fair, DH said don't you already have one? I asked "and the point is ?" I told him you have 8 in different colors. Tina at Valley Fair just smiled and diplomatically listened. I think my next slippery slope will be sunglasses. I tried on some cat eyes that are so me.

You now have me hooked on this bag. It's so useful when traveling. It tucks so easily into my cabats. When we picked up the metallic goodies the other night at Valley Fair, DH said don't you already have one? I asked "and the point is ?" I told him you have 8 in different colors. Tina at Valley Fair just smiled and diplomatically listened. I think my next slippery slope will be sunglasses. I tried on some cat eyes that are so me.

I keep thinking that I have every color I could need but then another cool color comes along and I think I'll add just one more. And on it goes! :facepalm:

cat eyes are my faves as well, no BV yet but I have these twoIMG_20170601_175925127.png

Reactions: Mousse and diane278
8 pillows!!! To make good rotation, you usually need 7 or 14
emoji12.png
?
Barolo is such an elegant neutral color... I understand well why you broke your ban!

I'm definitely in trouble! I've been watching that green pillow on Tradesy (the one that's like yours) hoping that it will be bought before I cave in. I have a green mini wallet and checked the number against the one posted for the bag and they don't match so I'm not sure exactly which green it is.....but I think a bright green would be great for color blocking with other brights......trying to keep my wallet put away....

I'm definitely in trouble! I've been watching that green pillow on Tradesy (the one that's like yours) hoping that it will be bought before I cave in. I have a green mini wallet and checked the number against the one posted for the bag and they don't match so I'm not sure exactly which green it is.....but I think a bright green would be great for color blocking with other brights......trying to keep my wallet put away....
You should contact your SA with that number of the bag on Tradesy and get the color name ... :angel:

In my pre-BV days, when I was a Rebecca Minkoff fan (of her Beloved Mini, anyway), I had 27 of them before I came to my senses. It got so I was embarrassed to open the OMG Closet and show off my collection, because 27 was just too much. Be very careful, Miss D. Although, 27 Pillows would fit in the Bag Lady basket, wouldn't they - :giggle: