Yellow LV OR Brown LV ???

star3777

Fellow "Passionista"
Nov 20, 2005
Ya, it's the one with the cut-out flower's, not the perforated suede one's, which were beautiful,btw. I tried the yellow, orange perforated one's for color. All stunning...almost nicer then the cut-outs, more sophisticated. The cut-out is fun bag. The SA said any stain WILL NOT come out of the suede, point finale. I should just get the brown... no wait also. I will post whatever I get !!! Thanks for feedback fellow PASSIONISTA"S!!!Majority said Brown... I think that I should get that one.

star3777

Fellow "Passionista"
Nov 20, 2005
fayden said:
i want to see pics of the white gaucho!!!!!!!! oh and tell me how much the fendi hobo hurts??? how and why???
I don't know:sad: , It kills(I am giggling,he). Part of the braided knots digs into the top of your shoulder with LITTLE weight inside the bag. I said to myself half aware because of the shiny surroundings...."Oh s**t this bag hurts!" today...made mental note to ONLY carry credit cards inside. I am not a complainer, my toes will turn BLUE before I get out of my heels. So just don't be surprised. I will post Gaucho PICS ofcourse...just got to find time. Shopping first!:lol:

vanilla_addict

and a chocoholic!
O.G.
Jan 27, 2006
Riyadh
maybe its too late to vote..!! :blink:

but the brown is the wiser choice for suede!:nuts:
yes the yellow is way more fun to have.. but if i get a yellow bag then it'll definitely be in leather!! :amuse:

Jan 10, 2006
Brown is much better for the long term. If this was an "inexpensive" bag I'd say yellow. But for the investment--brown.

fayden

latest obsession :
O.G.
Nov 18, 2005
big apple
star3777 said:
I don't know:sad: , It kills(I am giggling,he). Part of the braided knots digs into the top of your shoulder with LITTLE weight inside the bag. I said to myself half aware because of the shiny surroundings...."Oh s**t this bag hurts!" today...made mental note to ONLY carry credit cards inside. I am not a complainer, my toes will turn BLUE before I get out of my heels. So just don't be surprised. I will post Gaucho PICS ofcourse...just got to find time. Shopping first!:lol:
after reading this, i am definitely canceling that elux order. lol. that sounds painful.

Noriko

Sep 13, 2005
Hawaii~
The brown is more practical but I love the yellow :biggrin: I am tempted to get one but my luck with suede SUCKS!~