Yellow LV OR Brown LV ???

Ya, it's the one with the cut-out flower's, not the perforated suede one's, which were beautiful,btw. I tried the yellow, orange perforated one's for color. All stunning...almost nicer then the cut-outs, more sophisticated. The cut-out is fun bag. The SA said any stain WILL NOT come out of the suede, point finale. I should just get the brown... no wait also. I will post whatever I get !!! Thanks for feedback fellow PASSIONISTA"S!!!Majority said Brown... I think that I should get that one.

fayden said:
i want to see pics of the white gaucho!!!!!!!! oh and tell me how much the fendi hobo hurts??? how and why???

I don't know:sad: , It kills(I am giggling,he). Part of the braided knots digs into the top of your shoulder with LITTLE weight inside the bag. I said to myself half aware because of the shiny surroundings...."Oh s**t this bag hurts!" today...made mental note to ONLY carry credit cards inside. I am not a complainer, my toes will turn BLUE before I get out of my heels. So just don't be surprised. I will post Gaucho PICS ofcourse...just got to find time. Shopping first!:lol:

maybe its too late to vote..!! :blink:

but the brown is the wiser choice for suede!:nuts:
yes the yellow is way more fun to have.. but if i get a yellow bag then it'll definitely be in leather!! :amuse:

I like both, but I'd go for the brown only because like the SA said, you can't get anything out of the suede, so if you get the brown dirty, it would be hard to notice.

star3777 said:
I don't know:sad: , It kills(I am giggling,he). Part of the braided knots digs into the top of your shoulder with LITTLE weight inside the bag. I said to myself half aware because of the shiny surroundings...."Oh s**t this bag hurts!" today...made mental note to ONLY carry credit cards inside. I am not a complainer, my toes will turn BLUE before I get out of my heels. So just don't be surprised. I will post Gaucho PICS ofcourse...just got to find time. Shopping first!:lol:

after reading this, i am definitely canceling that elux order. lol. that sounds painful.