Yellow Gaucho!!

That's a hot color. Its a bit yellower than I expected, but Id have to see it IRL. I thought it would be more faded vintagy yellow, that looks like a banana. Im glad to hear the gaucho will be produced for a long time, because Ill probably end up getting one....but now there's no rush.

I've seen it at my local Holt's a few times now, it's more of a mustard yellow than a bright yellow. :P

I thought I was the only one who liked the color when I first saw it last week! It's a mustard yellow so it's not too bright that you can definitely wear it in fall/winter too. I love love love it in the tote style.

i have the yellow gaucho, and IRL, it's NOT AT ALL like that bright yellow on elux. NOT a lemon yellow/canary yellow/candy yellow. here's a pictures of mine. my picture isn't really that accurate on the color either. it's really hard to capture. i realize my pic doesn't help much, LOL, since it came out waaaay more yellow than it really is. but i'll try to get a better pic for you guys sometime this week. :smile:
it's definitely a muted yellow, a true mustard yellow IRL. completely wearable and looks almost like a camel color in certain lighting. it's GORGEOUS! it goes very well with the brown trim, too.

Attachments

• yellow-and-teal-gauchos.jpg
    yellow-and-teal-gauchos.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 55
i have the yellow gaucho, and IRL, it's NOT AT ALL like that bright yellow on elux. NOT a lemon yellow/canary yellow/candy yellow. here's a pictures of mine. my picture isn't really that accurate on the color either. it's really hard to capture. i realize my pic doesn't help much, LOL, since it came out waaaay more yellow than it really is. but i'll try to get a better pic for you guys sometime this week. :smile:
it's definitely a muted yellow, a true mustard yellow IRL. completely wearable and looks almost like a camel color in certain lighting. it's GORGEOUS! it goes very well with the brown trim, too.

OMG! I LOVE your Gaucho bags :heart: ! The yellow does look very distinctive and not in-your-face! I think what really surprised me when I first saw it was how the yellow looked a lot more vibrant compared to the other Gaucho colors (like, I didn't expect the Gaucho to come in yellow). But I do recall it having a camel-like tone.