Yellow Flower Coin Purse for Denim Carly! **PICS**

HandbagAshley

Got my HG!
O.G.
Dec 26, 2006
Here is the Yellow Flower Coin Purse I got for the Denim Carly.

What do you think? Any ideas on what to use it for other than my cell?

DSC05016.jpg
DSC05019.jpg
DSC05017.jpg
DSC05020.jpg
DSC05022.jpg

Very cute...like the yellow and blue together!!
How much (what all) can you fit in your Carly - it's the medium size, right??? I am trying to decide between the LARGE Denim that I got today or the Medium. I just got the large back out of the bag and now it is looking HUGE! When I was first trying it on (over and over again) I really liked it, but now I don't know?!?!?!
I want to be able to fit a LOT in it (or a little) - like all of my usual stuff, plus my big planner (about 6X8 or bigger).

I love yellow against the denim. I have that coin purse and I also have the yellow Smiley charm, both of which I use on my denim Carly. I use mine for keeping "coffee money" handy or cough drops and some tissues or anything else I want to keep on the outside of my bag. Enjoy it!:smile:

Cute! I like the yellow with the denim. Can you use it for those loyalty cards? You know the ones that supermarkets etc. give you or the cards that bath and body send out? (like coupons) Or lip gloss?

In my Carly I have:

Cell
3 Chapsticks
Eye Drops
Wristlet
Wallet
Brush
Mints
2 pens
Sunglasses
Coin Purse
Purse Hanger
Nail File
Bluetooth Headset
Little Tiffany snap jewelry bag for Advil, Aleve, and
Sudafed (I'm a teacher and you never know when
you'll need something)
Package of travel tissues

With all of that stuff, I still have more than half of my bag empty. I think you could fit your 6x8 planner, no problem. It will fit a little water bottle too.

That yellow coin purse is a perfect choice for your Carly!

I'd consider using the coin purse for:

Gum, tissues, pocket hand sanitizer, mints (tic tac, anyone?), lip gloss, band aids (with little boys, you always need these handy!), travel size hand lotion, or a roll of life savers.

Will a pen fit? I'm always digging for a pen!