Yellow dress & silver miroir pochette? Opinions please!

OT... I'm just curious. Are all the young ladies in Canada gorgeous? Cuz that's what it seems like to me? Sorry if I asking out of context.:shame: TIA

Wow, I didn't expect my thread to become "hot"! LOL!
Thanks for all the opinions (and tons of compliments! :blush:) guys...I was having troubles finding shoes to match (my silver shoes are thong sandles with a heel) and the bf says it's a tad too summer and I agree, but hey I don't care as long as I look good! :laughs:
To answer a few misc questions:
- The dress is from Hong Kong! There is actually a layer of eyelet peeking out at the bottom of the dress but my bathroom counters are too tall and I couldn't capture it on my phone.
- Canadian young ladies gorgeous??...pinkiwhatever99 lol you are too sweet!
- I actually wore a canary yellow dress to graduation (prom). I seriously never thought of liking yellow, but I loveeeee my bright yellow dress! Everyone loved it! I seriously thought I was going to buy a pink or white dress, but nope...ended up with a shimmery yellow instead.

I like this combination!

As far as shoes concern, well tell your BF to better do a better job as a chauffeur to minimize the time you exposing to the cold LOL

OT... I'm just curious. Are all the young ladies in Canada gorgeous? Cuz that's what it seems like to me? Sorry if I asking out of context.:shame: TIA

The answer to your question is yes, yes they are :roflmfao:

It's the cold - freezes our faces in time. All the Canadian girls on here are actually in their 70's ;)

I like this combination!

As far as shoes concern, well tell your BF to better do a better job as a chauffeur to minimize the time you exposing to the cold LOL

Ohhhh trust me, he does do a good job :roflmfao:
Ever since I whined that he never opens the door for me when I get in the car, he does it 80% of the time now...and it's an accomplishment for him!! :nuts:

My party's tonight, dokturshoo, I do have tons of silver coloured jewelry most of them ss), I'll definitely be wearing my white gold promise ring, and maybe my new silver Dior earrings....and my clear inclusion of course! :nuts: I wish I had a big silver cocktail ring, but I don't! LOL!