Yeehaw! Got my Dark Grey Jumbo Flap with Bijoux Chain

thanks everyone!

laksala, the bag was $2395 *ouch* but at least I didn't pay tax or shipping, and these babies are supposed to go up in november...

pond23 (stephanie) was nice enough to provide me with this info first:
The item # on the tag is:
07P A35192Y01480
The color code is: 93803 (Gris Fonce)

note, only NM seems to carry this color. good luck, hope this helps!

Hi FanAddict, nope I actually found it at NM King of Prussia I think? Had it shipped to me with no tax - and the SA did a great job of wrapping it up too! Can't remember her name though for the life of me. I called the Chanel boutique first but they said they never ordered this style jumbo in this color (have no idea why not, it's gorgeous).

OK here are pics! sorry it took long... got caught up watching top chef last night, so i took these in my office... would do a modeling pic but then all my coworkers would think i'm crazy :biggrin:

I love the photos of this gorgeous bag skimmilk! I'm so glad you were able to get this yummy beauty! It's nice to have another bag twin! :yes:

-Stephanie (pond23)

It looks sooo nice. It's a nice color that you don't see a lot indeed.. I think it's a great choice! Love to see the modelling pics too, when you'r at home :biggrin:

What a gorgeous Jumbo, congrats!! :heart: :drool: :yahoo: The grey is a really pretty, unique yet at the same time neutral bag that will go with tons of stuff!!! :tup: Looking forward to some modeling pics when you get a chance!! :smile: