Yeah, I have a little Louis

Nov 29, 2016
So little, so cute!

IMG_6135.jpg

It's all Autumn Beckman's fault. After watching her videos, I found the HL Speedy Mini to adorable to pass up. I got the original version with one LV in the middle and no date stamp. The vachetta is very nice. She is super adorable. After all the trouble I went through to find one with the original pull tab, not I'm afraid to use her because I don't want to accidentally rip it off. Not sure how to wrap my head around that.

But she is awfully cute!

I love Autumn and she makes me spend money too. Lol. She has great ideas!

Right? She's the worst! Haha!

I mostly watch her LV videos, not the others. But I LOVE her hate mail vids. This world would be a finer place if we all took ourselves a little less seriously.

And of course, the day I reference the teacher is the day I have spelling errors and the edit button has magically disappeared. Sigh.

So little, so cute!

View attachment 4980616

It's all Autumn Beckman's fault. After watching her videos, I found the HL Speedy Mini to adorable to pass up. I got the original version with one LV in the middle and no date stamp. The vachetta is very nice. She is super adorable. After all the trouble I went through to find one with the original pull tab, not I'm afraid to use her because I don't want to accidentally rip it off. Not sure how to wrap my head around that.

But she is awfully cute!
It’s really cute, you need to use it. It’s going to take alot to rip off the pull tab. Maybe grab
it by the the part closer to the zipper pull and not the tab itself so that part is more secure, if that makes sense?