YEAAAA! Another MATCHY Set Completed!! All Pieces Have Arrived? Want to see? (Reveal)

And ya put it all together and …. TA DAH!!!

ChelseaSet008.gif
:faint::faint::faint::faint::faint: AMAZING!!!!!
The quality of the leather is just.. really I'm speachless.

:ps:

Love it! What a beautiful set! I must admit I was the one who initially won the auction for that bag.. the seller let me out of the transaction when I realized how heavy the bag was.

So happy it went to another tpfer who has given it such a great home :biggrin:

Love it! What a beautiful set! I must admit I was the one who initially won the auction for that bag.. the seller let me out of the transaction when I realized how heavy the bag was.

So happy it went to another tpfer who has given it such a great home :biggrin:

OH THANK YOU ... THANK YOU! You ought to feel how heavy she is now :nuts:

That set is beautiful and I think you can safely say COMPLETE! So far I am not matchy-matchy. Heaven help me if I get that way.

The whole set works great together.

Incredible .....BEAUTIFUL set!!! I may have to start a piece by piece set now. That set is so me. LOL!!
Congrats!

It is the type of bag you either love or hate I think ....and an older set no question, (but then so am I ...Vintage)......most everything except the scarf and keychain are from 07. That's why I was shocked to find the wallet and wristlet so soon. I figured it would take me forever to find the accessories, if I ever did.

Last edited:
Congrats!!!!
The Chelsea Satchel is Beautiful!!!! I love the matching wristlets and wallets!!!!
The Key Fob is Awesome!!!!! The scarf looks great!!!!

Enjoy all your new goodies!!!!!

Lynne :biggrin: