Yay or Nay

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Can't see the pics . . .

2. you'll have to click on the links to see them. sorry

3. as much as I LOVE the Legacy stripe...I know *I'D* destroy that fabric. The signature stripe would be much more durable.

but of course, I'm not carrying it! :smile:

4. The Legacy Stripe is so FUN but the Signature Stripe will be less of a hassle to keep clean. The fabric on the Legacy Stripe seems like it would easily get dirty/attract lint... but it is GORGEOUS! If you go with the Signature Stripe, you can always have it monogrammed to make it a little more special... that's what I did with mine!
    :smile:

5. I say sig. stripe. That entire line has a special place in my heart. :P

Also I agree that I would be afraid I would mess up the fabric on the legacy.

6. Let us know which one you decide to go with...
    AND don't forget to post pics!
    :yes:

7. I have the striped wristlet and love it! it goes with all my bags. that is my vote.

8. I like the Legacy Stripe. Don't care for the signature, but I'm not all that thrilled with anything signature...

9. as much as i LOVE the legacy stripe...i really think you have to be careful with it...i was going to get one for going out to bars, but i could just see a cosmo getting spilled all over it...

in that case...signature stripe...

or what about the optic lurex ones? i have the pink one and it's totally adorable.

10. I have the legacy stripe one and adore it! Also, while I was afraid of getting it dirty, I have used it a lot and it's fine. One time I found a tiny stain on one of the stripes - I used a baby wipe and it came out right away and was fine.

So I'm biased, but I say legacy!

11. oooh...if it comes off that easy, i may have to get it...

:graucho:

12. I have the Legacy stripe and I love it. But the signature stripe one is really nice too. The LS is a-lot bigger.

13. I love that Legacy stripe one! I want one!

14. I have the Legacy Stripe wristlet and the coin purse. I am totally loving them.:yahoo: