Yay or Nay Chanel 31 mini

You've got some good feedback on this and I am on the fence; it is neither love or hate. I can't decide if the bag which should be handheld bag be a crossbody bag or if it is the general shape? I find the straps too thin. I must say it does look good on you and as other members have commented, I love your outfit and your shoes.

Reactions: Cooshcouture
You've got some good feedback on this and I am on the fence; it is neither love or hate. I can't decide if the bag which should be handheld bag be a crossbody bag or if it is the general shape? I find the straps too thin. I must say it does look good on you and as other members have commented, I love your outfit and your shoes.
You’re so kind. :heart: :smile: I love the look of the bag but one thing that I think Chanel is a little sloppy on this leather strap. The leather strap the part that connects to the bag is just a simple stitch to the bag. It’s more like they just cutted the end of the leather strap with the scissors then saw it to the bag. Sorry I’m not very good explaining here.

Reactions: lvchanellvr
I might be biased but I am a happy owner of the 31 bag from 2019 collection. It’s one of my most used bags and I always get compliments when I use it. It holds a ton. It’s just not a bag that you see everyone is using. The leather is of superior quality and the bag is still as new as the first day I bought it after so many years.

I cannot comment on the new mini version because I haven’t seen it in person yet. But I do think it looks lovely on you.

31 bag was actually reintroduced and brought back by Karl in 2018 from the vintage collection. It is one of the few Chanel bags that actually has been granted its own name “31”.

F65706BB-C48A-4259-B4FD-2A225FB7CD3C.jpeg

I might be biased but I am a happy owner of the 31 bag from 2019 collection. It’s one of my most used bags and I always get compliments when I use it. It holds a ton. It’s just not a bag that you see everyone is using. The leather is of superior quality and the bag is still as new as the first day I bought it after so many years.

I cannot comment on the new mini version because I haven’t seen it in person yet. But I do think it looks lovely on you.

31 bag was actually reintroduced and brought back by Karl in 2018 from the vintage collection. It is one of the few Chanel bags that actually has been granted its own name “31”.

View attachment 5808963
Love it :heart: :heart:It looks so gorgeous and elegant on you. I haven’t seen the bigger size in person.

Reactions: snowing may
Super cute but for the price tag I would get something a little more classic. Personally I am always thinking about resale value and I know the classic pieces usually go quickly.
Thanks for your opinion :heart:I totally agree with you about the price tag. I honestly love the bag , the only thing is the leather strap is so thin and I don’t think this bag needs 2 straps.

Thanks for your opinion :heart:I totally agree with you about the price tag. I honestly love the bag , the only thing is the leather strap is so thin and I don’t think this bag needs 2 straps.
I only use the chain strap when carrying mine. Mine is the big size. Therefore I believe the chain is sturdy enough for the mini size.

One of my favourite IG bloggers posted hers in action

C709FBB8-56D2-4064-AA6C-7A79E73B2E28.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Cooshcouture
Does anyone have the 31 in this size?? Is it really large in real life?? Having a hard time visualizing haha.

Attachments

• IMG_6993.png
    IMG_6993.png
    217 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_6990.png
    IMG_6990.png
    125.8 KB · Views: 31