Yay or Nay Chanel 31 mini

I think you look great, but if I were you, I'm not crazy about the bag tbh. It's a trapezoid bag and the capacity seems limited. The top handle would create all kinds of creases and I don't think this bag will stand the test of time.

If you don't already own one, I really suggest the Chanel 22. I can't believe I'm saying this, but this style has grown on me over the years. And there are so many beautiful sizes and colors available.... :graucho: :heart: :heart: I saw many variations at the Osaka airport earlier this week, and was REALLY tempted, but ultimately did not pull the trigger because I really think a long time before I make a major purchase.

I think you look great, but if I were you, I'm not crazy about the bag tbh. It's a trapezoid bag and the capacity seems limited. The top handle would create all kinds of creases and I don't think this bag will stand the test of time.

If you don't already own one, I really suggest the Chanel 22. I can't believe I'm saying this, but this style has grown on me over the years. And there are so many beautiful sizes and colors available.... :graucho: :heart: :heart: I saw many variations at the Osaka airport earlier this week, and was REALLY tempted, but ultimately did not pull the trigger because I really think a long time before I make a major purchase.
Thank you :heart:The 22 bag is very attractive but I’ve heard about leather peeling issue, I hold myself back. I need to follow your idea think a long time before making a big purchase:heart::heart:

I hear you :smile::smile::heart::heart: Thank you

Agree 100%
But, if you love this, then you should buy it, @Cooshcouture :smile:
:biggrin::biggrin: :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: I love the bag but I still have a feeling I won’t love it later.

I don’t love it. I think this style looks better as a large bag.
Thank you :smile: :heart:

It's a no from me too. I think the classic mini rectangular is sooo much better. This 31 mini might look better as a hand held but it looks quite odd as a crossbody in my opinion.
Thank you :smile: :heart: I love the classic mini rectangular too but the strap is a little too long for my heigh. I might give it a try my next trip to the boutique.

Reactions: cmln