Yay or Nay: Blush Patent Tote

Yay or Nay to this Blush Patent Tote

• Keep it! It's fab!

• Sell it, it doesn't look right on you.

• A jumbo would be better, but keep this for now.

Results are only viewable after voting.
ps- wait! The entire PF isn't invited to the wedding?!??? Sniff?!

Hahaha!!!! Joking! I'm so excited for u girl!!!!!!congrats on the upcoming wedding! U must b soooo excited!

You mean you're not all coming??! :crybaby:

Crap, I better re-configure the tables.

To be honest, I'm excited for it to be over, and for my life to go back to the way it was a few months ago. Too much stress, and planning a wedding is NOT my cup of tea. We have a cake tasting tomorrow a.m., though, which is right up my alley! :P

There is something on ebay that I'd give my eye teeth for, though, so I think maybe I need to give this bag up. The color really is TDF, though. I think it's too structured for its size for me.

G- LOVE the color:heart: !!! wow is a big bag...(cough) on your tiny self, but then again you like to rock big bags:yes::tup:, why.. do think is too big for you?

RELAX...is almost over:hugs:

Yeah, the color is amazing, isn't it? :love:

I LOVE big bags, but if they are too structured, I feel like they look too boxy and overwhelming. (ie: XL jumbo, I didn't think it looked right on me at all.)

I agree, I lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve it, I have the blush patent jumbo and I have to say, I LOVE IT! You look great! I like a big bag on a petite frame, keep and when you find the jumbo, you can sell it, this bag is perfect for spring. Congrats on the wedding, ahhhhh stressfull, dont clean! GET A MAID!

OH MY GINA....What are you doing cleaning house a week before the wedding.....call for a maid service, you have to rest and pamper yourself....,
No, the bag is not to big for you at all., I have seen your pics rocking much bigger bags....My only question is.....is it too structured for you.....I know you "likey" real slouchy bags....the color is gorgeous.....and if that is the color you have been looking for I don't see much if any difference between this one and a jumbo size.....GO CALL A CLEANING SERVICE AND PAMPER U-SELF, Hugs, :heart:H

ROFL, if you only knew what a weirdo I am- I am cleaning in preparation FOR the cleaning service.

I have always loved the patent blush, and actually like the style of the bag -and yes there are some who think it looks a tad too big, but I'm a big bag kind of gal, so I don't really mind it!

-Sorry, that probably didn't help make up your mind, but I'm sure you've got 20 thousand other things running through your mind with the upcoming wedding and all... ;) Best wishes!

Gorgeous bag! Gorgeous color! It seems large on you but I can't tell if it's bigger than a jumbo, is it? If not, then keep it because Larkie (who is also very petite) looks awesome with her blush jumbo.

Congrats on your upcoming wedding!

Gorgeous bag BPS! The colour is stunning and I don't think it's too big for you at all...great find!

Congrats on your upcoming wedding!!! What fab bag are you carrying on your big day? :nuts:

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding, definitely!

The bag is fabulous, but I have to side with the ones who said it looks too big on you. Your frame is so petite that the bag just overpowers you. If you could find something in that patent in a smaller size, it would be perfect on you. It definitely suits your skin tone! On me that color would just look horrendous.

Well...it's a beautiful color but i don't like the size coz it look huge on you with your petite figure.

I wuld rather u sell her and save it for a jumbo when it comes ard.

Oh yes....Congrats for your coming wedding. Enjoy the day when it comes, jus relax...leave everythin to your bridemates....Jus be a HAPPY BRIDE and look pretty....:smile: