Yay! I got my Black Denim Neo Cabby MM!

your photo is great , have u done any effect on it ? but anyway your bag is really the best !!!! congrats !

No, although the photo looks a bit blurry on the edges of the bag to me which might give it an effect to the eyes ... my BF thinks maybe the camera was having a hard time with the light which kept changing through the blinds by the window.

Gorgeous bag. I have looked on LV for this and would like to know if there are any pockets inside, how much bigger is it when the bottom buckles are undone and can you adjust the strap to make it smaller. Sorry about the 20 Q's but want to know if this would be ok to use as baby bag and my nearest store is an hour away. Any info would be great. Thanks.

Gorgeous bag. I have looked on LV for this and would like to know if there are any pockets inside, how much bigger is it when the bottom buckles are undone and can you adjust the strap to make it smaller. Sorry about the 20 Q's but want to know if this would be ok to use as baby bag and my nearest store is an hour away. Any info would be great. Thanks.

Let's see ... there are two pockets inside ... a small cell phone pocket and another larger flat pocket. Nothing you could really fit alot into. Undoing the buckles on the sides doesn't really make it much bigger ... it just opens up the pointy ends on the bag, but not enough to give alot of extra room. I have the MM size and I believe there is a GM which would give you more size that this. I THINK the MM might be too small as a baby bag.

HTH!

Congrats! I know how you feel. It is a great bag! I just purchased the Neo mm in blue denim and it is the perfect bag! The black is beautiful too. Im hoping they make this style in the multi colored for spring. That would be really beautiful.