YAY~~got the Black MC Pochette!! But...

bb10lue

Instagram: bb10lue
O.G.
May 8, 2006
I finally did it!! it was :drool: at first sight...!!! But the short strap kinda bug me a little...and i don't want to spend $$ on that little extender:sweatdrop:, just wondering what you guys do???

The black MC pochette rocks! I love mine so much, but for me the short strap is OK.

Does the extender come with the cool studs like on the short strap?

The Snorks said:
I also have a black MC pochette, and intend on buying an extender, but for now I jam it up my fat arm. Ack, how is that for a visual?
:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

Yeah just buy the extender, I found a brand new one on ebay for $79 two years ago,came straight from the store in San Francisco in the box, wrapper, everything with reciept, lady brought it and never used it, she sold her white multicolor pochette. It's worth it, and it makes the bag look so chic.

Buy the extender!
And if you ever *gasp* plan on selling your pochette you could always just use your extender as a keychain! I have one and it gives you a lot more room so you can definitely wear the pochette on your shoulder, no problem!
I bought a used extender on eBay for about $75, it was a little expensive for its condition (lots of scratches) but it would've gotten a used look from me anyway! Search "pochette extender" or "vuitton keyring" or similar things...and you should be able to find one. Sometimes there are some for very, very low starting bids; you just have to browse!

Congrats on your black MC pochette!

There is a cheaper and cute alternative to the pochette extender. I use a Juicy Couture keychain. The color matches the hardware on the pochette perfectly and you can buy it with a variety of dangly charms. Here is a pic of mine with the keychain:

Attachments

• CIMG0433.JPG
    CIMG0433.JPG
    128.4 KB · Views: 155
Yeah the extenders are $110 now. If you plan on getting a lot of pochettes, you might find that it's a good investment.
Otherwise, sometimes there are some that are a bit cheaper on ebay if you don't mind buying it from there.